Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

draws

Practically Family
East Berlin business district Pan
20081127BerlinPan (6) small.jpg

draws

Practically Family
Dennis, I like your photos! Excellent views, foreshortenings and lots of familiar places.
You travel a lot.
Glad that you are enjoying them. I have a special love for panoramas and for unusual sights. Have traveled extensively to Europe and middle east over the past dozen years and am fortunate to have invested in a good digital camera.

draws

Practically Family
I really wish I had a better camera for this shot. I didn't expect to see this while on the freeway.

Las Vegas, Nevada (March 1st, 2018)

sfWJdUT.jpg
Necktie Guy, nighttime image are the most difficult images to shoot without the proper hi-res lenses. I have experienced the same thing. However, combinations of software can be used to enhance the image as to clarity and resolution. I use several including photoshop and MS photo gallery for starters and can achieve rather decent results. I have taken the liberty to extract your image and pass it through the software and have attached the result below. As you can see, photo adjustments can hide some of the cloud effects but leaves the image relatively clean of scratches and glare, etc. Hope this is ok with you. Best.
test.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points