Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Been a while, so this may turn into a multi post depending on how many pictures I'm allowed to post at once...
gfZeIX6.png

ezxtHkV.png

CDEMVaa.png

YoLhhyK.png

eqG5IzV.png

lpZbP60.png

hfV3P1X.jpg

zW2CmVl.jpg

Y9XDWCx.jpg

TXRjo4M.jpg

ODZIjIo.jpg

YoqaI7O.jpg
YC5uQnG.jpg

mkxO1Jn.jpg

7mTHszz.jpg

6AVxvpr.jpg

acg5VTV.png

MhoD7k1.jpg

y449izX.jpg

Woodtroll

One Too Many

Beautiful part of the country, thanks for posting!

A few years ago my wife and I got to visit California, drive some of the coast, some of the country you have pictured here, and make a short visit to Yosemite. The main goals were to show her the coast and some of the old fire camps I'd been in years ago, and for both of us to get to visit the redwoods, but we were fortunate to have time to do some other things too. I would not want to live there for reasons we aren't allowed to discuss in this forum, but California is a great state otherwise.

Beautiful part of the country, thanks for posting!

A few years ago my wife and I got to visit California, drive some of the coast, some of the country you have pictured here, and make a short visit to Yosemite. The main goals were to show her the coast and some of the old fire camps I'd been in years ago, and for both of us to get to visit the redwoods, but we were fortunate to have time to do some other things too. I would not want to live there for reasons we aren't allowed to discuss in this forum, but California is a great state otherwise.

There are some incredibly beautiful parts of the state. The mountains, the rugged north coast, etc. can take your breath away. I have dreamed about retiring to another state due to taxes and expenses here…and probably some of the same things you didn’t mention :(.

I don’t know what part of the redwoods you visited, but I lived bordering Redwood National Park on the coast near the Oregon border for almost ten years. I love that part of the state too.

Woodtroll

One Too Many
There are some incredibly beautiful parts of the state. The mountains, the rugged north coast, etc. can take your breath away. I have dreamed about retiring to another state due to taxes and expenses here…and probably some of the same things you didn’t mention :(.

I don’t know what part of the redwoods you visited, but I lived bordering Redwood National Park on the coast near the Oregon border for almost ten years. I love that part of the state too.

Yes, we made it to Redwood National Park! Almost my entire life I had wanted to see "The Big Trees", but living almost completely across the country, it took a while to accomplish. Absolutely beautiful, and one of those places you definitely have to see for yourself. Photos in no way capture the scale or grandeur of those trees.

Yes, we made it to Redwood National Park! Almost my entire life I had wanted to see "The Big Trees", but living almost completely across the country, it took a while to accomplish. Absolutely beautiful, and one of those places you definitely have to see for yourself. Photos in no way capture the scale or grandeur of those trees.

It’s a primeval place with majesty and grandeur. I miss having it in my backyard. After a break for COVID, I’m taking a road trip this summer to British Columbia like we had been doing for the last two decades. We take I-5 north and then US-101 on our return trip and the redwoods are always a favorite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm