Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Blondie

Practically Family
Nashoba , i live near the airport in Nashville !
I found the necklaces just outside of Jackson called Henderson. I hope the loot fairy will be kind to me again soon ;-)

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Last week in Santa Barbara, I picked up this fur and black satin hat.. it's missing some sort of veil poof or something in back, but it doesn't look bad without it...I was so happy I wore it for the rest of the day.. hee hee

Copyof100_3880.jpg

Kim_B said:
I did the exact same thing with the seams this morning before work! Much better, but still a little tight. Might see if I can sew some elastic somehow...

As for the pants, I had a dickens of a time finding them - they did have them online, but their sizing is a bit off. Looks like they are out of stock online now. :( The buttons are also very chinsey on them - I am going to stop by the antique store to try and find some nice buttons to replace them. Something a little more vintage looking.

I think I might have to pick up the floral blouse too...my hubby didn't like it very much on the hanger, but I love it on you, Nikki!

I found the pants on clearance in my nearest Walmart but only in sizes too big or too smalll. :rage: They were cute!! I drove to the other side of town and they didn't have them at all. So now I have my Mom on the hunt where she lives.lol
They would be great with plastic anchor buttons like from old sailor or pea coats!

Kim_B

Practically Family
Hubby and I took a little jaunt to the antique shop today...and here is what I came home with...

Jackey Wave Setter in original canister w/instructions...
Wavesettercanister_2.jpg

JackeyWaveSetter_Back.jpg

JackeyWaveSetter_Inside.jpg

I also picked up a couple pairs of gloves which I will be posting in the Classifieds - they don't fit my chubby little hands, but they were too pretty to pass up!

Kim_B said:
Hubby and I took a little jaunt to the antique shop today...and here is what I came home with...

Jackey Wave Setter in original canister w/instructions...
Wavesettercanister_2.jpg

JackeyWaveSetter_Back.jpg

JackeyWaveSetter_Inside.jpg

I also picked up a couple pairs of gloves which I will be posting in the Classifieds - they don't fit my chubby little hands, but they were too pretty to pass up!

Wow! That is really cool looking! I have seen those clips around but never knew how they were used.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
super find Kim! I have seen those Jackeys before but never the lotion to go with it! And on top of it the directions! woohoo! I love that stuff!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Pretty compact Bella!

I'm waiting for the arrival of these two patterns.

butterickf6911s.jpg

The version on the left is another QM contender

4527aju277.jpg

Not Golden Era but so darn cute I couldn't resist it

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Kim_B, what a wonderful and useful find, I too will be looking long and hard at the instructions.

BegintheBeguine, fabulous gown. Do you have somewhere in mind to wear it to?

Miss_Bella_Hell, such a pretty compact, i love the little pearls.

imoldfashioned, great patterns.

GreyAndWhiteCat

Familiar Face
Oh!

imoldfashioned,
that pattern for evening dress is just the kinde I have being looking for! I'm feeling a bit forward her, seeing I'm so new to the lounge, but if I can't find a similar one would you mind me maybe asking for a copy in the future?

Kim_B,
I have seen the clips, but never understood what they where for. I was very suprised by your scan :)

g&w cat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany