Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

fgradowski

One of the Regulars
Today I had a lot of fun vintage shopping downtown. My favorite purchase was this taupe dress. I feel like it is something that Lucille Ball would have worn!
taupe dress.jpg

DonnaP

Familiar Face
Last summer I went to a garage sale that advertised "lots of fabric, never used". I figured it was going to be the usual cutesy quilting cotton I usually find at garage sales, but instead it was someone getting rid of her mother's fabric and patterns. Some of the patterns were from the 30's. I was in absolute heaven, I went back twice to get more stuff. This is some of the fabric and patterns.
10464098_10152310078077912_6641564866721555533_n.jpg 10500383_10152310077252912_8956427432039833532_n.jpg

Sadly, the rayon on top is shredding throughout the length. The red pattern, purple polka dots and the one on the bottom with the white background have all been turned into dresses, I hoping to get a few more sewn up in the next few weeks.

vintage.vendeuse

A-List Customer
Last summer I went to a garage sale that advertised "lots of fabric, never used". I figured it was going to be the usual cutesy quilting cotton I usually find at garage sales, but instead it was someone getting rid of her mother's fabric and patterns. Some of the patterns were from the 30's. I was in absolute heaven, I went back twice to get more stuff. This is some of the fabric and patterns.
View attachment 25731 View attachment 25732

Sadly, the rayon on top is shredding throughout the length. The red pattern, purple polka dots and the one on the bottom with the white background have all been turned into dresses, I hoping to get a few more sewn up in the next few weeks.

Ooooh, what a lovely find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk