Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
swingtimegal said:
I just picked up these in white (at my local DSW, of course!). Now I just have to stop myself from getting them in every color they have lol

IGYM38X8CLEM_L.jpg

CUTE! Can we buy them on DSW.com?

mrswheats

One of the Regulars
Last time I checked, DSW hasn't launched their online store yet (coming soon, but not soon enough!).

You CAN buy them at chineselaundry.com, that's the brand, and the shoe is the "Godiva". They don't have the white ones, but they do have black, yellow and turquoise. And they are SO comfortable!

mrswheats

One of the Regulars
Mine are pretty true to size. I usually wear a size 7, but really need a 6 1/2 wide. The size 7 fit well width-wise but it was a little long, and the regular 6 1/2 ended up being pretty much perfect.

ShortClara

One Too Many
Smuterella, can you please send me your address?

PS: *whispers* Dead Pan Diva, we have a raiding party to attend to - TONIGHT! I'm sure Smuterella has some handbags to steal too!

Smuterella

One Too Many
god, my flatmate and I have a dressing room and clothes in our bedrooms, its the ultimate femme haven round here! hands of my handbags girlies

:D

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
PolkaDotMeggie said:
I had her just make the waist larger for me. BUT I did end up buying something from MyBabyJo.com to smooth me out a little. It's in the girdle/corset/underpinnings thread.

I reallly wanted the blue pattern. I hope you love it extra more for me lol

Oh...how come you couldn't have the blue? Has she run out? I hope I haven't accidentallly ordered red...oh well. It looks fab anyway!

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Fleur De Guerre said:
Oh...how come you couldn't have the blue? Has she run out? I hope I haven't accidentallly ordered red...oh well. It looks fab anyway!

Well I ordered the blue.. and it said so on the orderform, but when I called her about the size issue, she said all she had was the red. She only carries fabric about every 6 months. You'll love it, though!

I went crazy and spent £10 today. Unfortunately they don't photograph very well, not that my camera phone is poo or anything *ahem*

DSC00008.jpg

No idea when this was made, nor when I will ever wear it, but a bargain for 6 squid I thought!!!

DSC00009.jpg

I realise this looks more like a bag than a dress, but trust me, it looks great on. £2 due to the fact it has no zip & a split down the back seam.

DSC00007.jpg

And these for £1.99 because my handies were cold.

Extremely happy with these I am :D

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
ShortClara said:
Smuterella, can you please send me your address?

PS: *whispers* Dead Pan Diva, we have a raiding party to attend to - TONIGHT! I'm sure Smuterella has some handbags to steal too!
That would be quite a raid as she lives accross the pond. I love that expression.

Nice purchases Dolly, but why won't you wear the cape? It looks nice and it's GREEN!

deadpandiva said:
That would be quite a raid as she lives accross the pond. I love that expression.

Nice purchases Dolly, but why won't you wear the cape? It looks nice and it's GREEN!

Yes, it's green!!! I don't generally wear green, I have no idea what to wear it with, or if it should be saved for special occasions. I has a red tartan lining and on the underside of the collar too. Wool, warm. Nice. I can just look at it I suppose lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy