Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
An ivory 'Jackie O' esque suit from Elise Gug

cropped jacket with cropped sleves and hidden buttons

DSC01424.jpg

A line skirt with two faux pockets

DSC01427.jpg

accessorized with brown alligator heels and green top

I just need a biiig brooch for this jacket - I am thinking big crystal snowflake or something..

mrswheats

One of the Regulars
cassylynn said:
Well here is my latest purchase, I just received it in the post this morning and to my dismay does not fit :rage:
DSCN0056.jpg

How heartbreaking! You could probably turn it around here--at least you could recoup the money, even if you're without a frock to show for it.

cassylynn

One of the Regulars
swingtimegal said:
How heartbreaking! You could probably turn it around here--at least you could recoup the money, even if you're without a frock to show for it.

:eek:fftopic: I've thought of doing that and just may. I'm having a yard sale myself at the end of the month and have a few vintage clothing items that I'm putting out, of course the price will be what I want for them and probably won't budge on the prices even if I'm asked to go lower. So here's to recouping my losses.....lol

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
cassylynn said:
:eek:fftopic: I've thought of doing that and just may. I'm having a yard sale myself at the end of the month and have a few vintage clothing items that I'm putting out, of course the price will be what I want for them and probably won't budge on the prices even if I'm asked to go lower. So here's to recouping my losses.....lol

HMMM... well you'll have to tell me where you live and maybe I'll stop on over! lol lol lol

cassylynn

One of the Regulars
MaryDeluxe said:
HMMM... well you'll have to tell me where you live and maybe I'll stop on over! lol lol lol

I don't mind sharing where I live lol It's a little town called Chambersburg, nothing happens here so that is why I'm an eBay addict....I just bought this :D Yey Yey!!! It will go perfect this summer, now I just need to learn how to put it on lol lol lol

2f28_1.jpg

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
cassylynn said:
I don't mind sharing where I live lol It's a little town called Chambersburg, nothing happens here so that is why I'm an eBay addict....I just bought this :D Yey Yey!!! It will go perfect this summer, now I just need to learn how to put it on lol lol lol

2f28_1.jpg

Oh you're near me then...I'm done Lancaster way! You are right, Chambersburg is a bit of a snooze fest! lol

Smuterella

One Too Many
no offence but that looks a little like a swimmin hat and my darling and i want to collect vintage swimming hats - they are just marvellous

cassylynn

One of the Regulars
Smuterella said:
no offence but that looks a little like a swimmin hat and my darling and i want to collect vintage swimming hats - they are just marvellous

No offense taken I know it is a swimming cap I bought it so I can wear with my vintage bathing suit this summer. It's just a little difficult to tell which is the front and which is the back lol

Josephine

One Too Many
I bought this formal vest for The Husband for our cruise. I had to buy the tux that came with it (non matching), but for $9.99 total I figured what the heck. lol I'll donate the tux to a consignment shop to maybe get back some money and karma points.

Vest.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
cassylynn said:
No offense taken I know it is a swimming cap I bought it so I can wear with my vintage bathing suit this summer. It's just a little difficult to tell which is the front and which is the back lol

ok. cool, its just in the sixties lots of ladies wore hats that looked just like that day to day

my girlfriends mother looked exactly like Catherine Zeta Jones but wore terrible hats like that in the day (its not terrible in a swimming pool, i love it, but imagine it with a sixties mini dress)

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
I should not have been buying, but I've been looking for one of these for a year or so and I GOT IT FOR $28!!
9SKTMMPSQNHG.JPG

that's the price we pay for being well-endowed, my dear! i would LOVE to get my hands on a vintage bra, just once! :rolleyes:

shepkatt

Familiar Face
Ms. McGraw said:
I just got a pretty good eBay score, 8 circle skirts for $25! They're great for summer!
sk6.jpg
sk8.jpg
sk7-1.jpg

sk1-1.jpg
sk2-1.jpg
sk5-1.jpg

sk4-1.jpg
sk3-1.jpg

Aye yi yi! I am on eBay everyday (pretty much) and never see anything this awesome! Good for you.. They are lovely.

Ms. McGraw

One of the Regulars
Thanks gang! I eBay for about two hours a day...it's how I wind down for bed, but I do think I just got lucky on this one! I can't wait to get them, and for this crummy Ohio weather to warm up so I can wear them! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy