Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

maisie

Practically Family
I love those dresses, especially the floral one, and that suit is so cute!:D
Here a a couple of my lastest buys::)
17_11.jpg
88_11.jpg

I love this yellow suit, it even came with the scarf lol, i think i just have a 'thing' for yellow, especially in summer suits and dresses lol!
38_11-1.jpg

And yes i have another pair of Re-mix's woohoo! These were off ebay and i got them for only $60! Under half the shop price and they have only been worn once, they show hardly any wear. The only thing i find about the Re-mix wedges is they are so wide i will have to get insoles to put in the front otherwise they are literally gaping and i can fit my finger in between the shoe and my foot!:eek:

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Oooh! Masie, you find the cutest stuff!!

Here's my latest. :D
96007.jpg

96008.jpg

Been having luck with the buy-it-nows. But unfortunately too much luck :eusa_doh: But heck, it was my birthday, so I was allowed a mini splurge, right?

maisie

Practically Family
Ohh i love the western/cowgirl skirt! I have never been that 'in to' the western look, but its definalty growing on me, now i really want to get a pair of cowboy (cowgirl!lol) boots!

Rosie

One Too Many
Very nice buys ladies. Yay Daisy! :eusa_clap I'm so happy you were able to get those dresses, I know you've been having a hard time on ebay. That floral one and the black suit are GORGEOUS.

Maisie, love those shoes.

I like that "housewife" dress, very cute. I'll have to make one like that.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you Rosie. Yes, it does seem that my luck on ebay is changing, finally. I've been taking more of a chance, by placing bids with only about 40 seconds left. It's stressful, I placed the bid on the suit, and someone had put in a higher reserve than I estimated. So, with 20 seconds left I managed to put in a second bid, and get it in just in time. I got the suit for $2.50 more than the other bidders max bid. I'm sure that they thought they had the suit in the bag. Imagine their surprise when they found out that they had lost it. It's about time someone besides me has that sinking in the belly feeling! Ok, that's a little bit ill natured of me, but I've lost way too many cute outfits on ebay lately. It's just nice to finally win something.. Three dresses and a suit all in one day is pretty good.
Maisie and Lauren, those are great gets!
Maisie, you are so lucky you found a pair of remix shoes on ebay, wow what a price. I'm really gonna have to get myself a pair or two. I need a wider shoe because I have such flat feet, sounds like remix would be a good fit for me.
Lauren, I totally understand the birthday splurging. I'm convinced my coming birthday is the reason why I'm doing so much buying too.

Etienne

A-List Customer
Ladies, your purchases are STUNNING!!..Daisy, I am thrilled for you!! Lauren, that skirt will be adorable on you! Landgirl, what a perfectly darling dress! For me, this is sort of like winning them myself...I get to thoroughly enjoy your great photos, stories and excitement of getting these things! (OK, maybe NOT quite as good as getting them myself, but they would never have fit me anyway!!!) Good job, gals!--Etienne

BettyValentine

A-List Customer
I just bought this one. I'm going to use it as a "stunt dress" when I get married in June. (I'm going to change into this one so I can dance. My real dress is long and heavy and slinky and fragile, and I can barely walk in it let alone dance.)

Well, assuming it looks good when it gets here.

1.jpg

Lauren

Ooooohhh! Pretty! I love it! IT's so movie star looking!

And thanks, ladies for the comments on the gauchos! They'll be fun to wear- here's hoping they fit when they get here! :D

Daisy Buchanan

AllaboutEve said:
Happy Birthday Lauren

Do we have a list of everyones birthdays in the Powder Room?
:eek:fftopic:But totally worth it! Happy belated Birthday Lauren! I hope you had a wonderful day, and have an even greater year filled with lots of good times, sewing, and shopping:D

I couldn't find a list of birthday's when I used the search function for the lounge. Eve, I think your idea is a very good one. If we do this, should we include the guys in it, or should we just keep it a Gal's thing?

Lauren

Thanks, gals! My birthday was actually on the 1st. Thanks so much!!

We should make a post with birthdays, you're right. :)

Daisy Buchanan

BettyValentine said:
I just bought this one. I'm going to use it as a "stunt dress" when I get married in June. (I'm going to change into this one so I can dance. My real dress is long and heavy and slinky and fragile, and I can barely walk in it let alone dance.)

Well, assuming it looks good when it gets here.

1.jpg
That is a spectacular dress. You will look beautiful dancing the night away in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit