Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Bunny

New in Town
cassylynn said:
She has gotten back to me and has offered a refund :D I would not hesitate to refer her business to others and that is something that I feel good about! I have also sold vintage clothing before as well and I know how uneasy it can be when it comes to measurements. I truly am thankful for sellers who are willing to work issues out besides I would only expect the same from another as I would give someone else.

Thanks for all the concerns at least I don't feel so bad now.

Glad to hear everything has worked out! Also happy to help! :)

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
A GREAT vintage 40s blouse! First time worn out and about today, but bought in early July at the Alameda Flea Market. More details about this blouse and these pics on this thread:http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=13881

372674064.jpg

372674054.jpg

Lorrel Mae

Familiar Face
cassylynn said:
She has gotten back to me and has offered a refund :D I would not hesitate to refer her business to others and that is something that I feel good about! I have also sold vintage clothing before as well and I know how uneasy it can be when it comes to measurements. I truly am thankful for sellers who are willing to work issues out besides I would only expect the same from another as I would give someone else.

Thanks for all the concerns at least I don't feel so bad now.

Excellent! :eusa_clap

Lorena B

Practically Family
LisaFreemontSt said:
MY first Whirling Turban Dress! I am so excited, I am having difficulty breathing! I decided on the Hawaiian Heaven style in a blue on blue hawaiian fabric. With a matching bolero and contrasting trim.. Seriously...I cried when I placed the order. I have been waiting to place this order for two years! lol
http://www.whirlingturban.com/hawaiian heaven.htm

I so love pretty dresses!

And that is really pretty for sure LisaFreemontST

analiebe

A-List Customer
hello dolls.... just thought i'd share my new treasure with you all as it's just darling and as i live alone i've had no-one to hum about it to... i've been looking for one for a while but lucky enough to find a rare pink one, in working order & given an electricians tick of approval!... i can't wait to use it!!!
AND did i mention its portable!!!! :eusa_clap

geportable01.jpg

geportable02.jpg

geportable03.jpg

Vanessa

One Too Many
I never seem to find vintage shoes in my size and then, boom, this past week - 3 pairs. Yay!

8445.jpg

dsp_dsc03316.jpg

Also got a pair of brown suede peep toe baby doll pumps, but the picture was already deleted by the seller. Darn. They're pretty spiffy too.

Vanessa

One Too Many
analiebe said:
love! the green ones... and i know how you feel - i NEVER find vintage shoes big enough for me... oh to have petite little lady-like feet (sigh)

Yes, I'd kill to have size 6 feet...just for the shoes.

LisaFreemontSt

One of the Regulars
analiebe said:
hmmmm ... the question i have to ask myself is... do i REALLY need my toes.. or the front third of my foot for that matter?

You know, the willingness to sacrifice part of the feet to wear the 'perfect shoe' is not a new one. In the original version of 'Cinderella', both stepsisters cut off portions of their feet to fit into the 'gold' slipper and it wasnt until some tattle-telling birds alerted the prince that it was found out! Methinks the Prince was not looking at Cinderella's face at the ball...:p

LOL...:eek:fftopic:

LisaFreemontSt

One of the Regulars
analiebe said:
hello dolls.... just thought i'd share my new treasure with you all as it's just darling and as i live alone i've had no-one to hum about it to... i've been looking for one for a while but lucky enough to find a rare pink one, in working order & given an electricians tick of approval!... i can't wait to use it!!!
AND did i mention its portable!!!! :eusa_clap

geportable01.jpg

geportable02.jpg

geportable03.jpg

must....have...one! WHERE on earth did you find that little gem? Darn my rural setting and proximity to quality vintage stuff!:mad:

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
LisaFreemontSt said:
must....have...one! WHERE on earth did you find that little gem? Darn my rural setting and proximity to quality vintage stuff!:mad:
I know you weren't asking me, but i found one in pink on etsy a few months ago and at a good price too don't know if it's still there but you might try looking.

Vanessa

One Too Many
analiebe said:
hmmmm ... the question i have to ask myself is... do i REALLY need my toes.. or the front third of my foot for that matter?

I think the question is: do you really need that pair of peep toe platforms in red/sky blue/green with cut outs on the vamp and a delicious ankle strap?

Yes, yes you do.

LisaFreemontSt

One of the Regulars
hailey greenhat said:
I know you weren't asking me, but i found one in pink on etsy a few months ago and at a good price too don't know if it's still there but you might try looking.

Thanks! Do you know the esty shop name?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran