Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Miss Bella Hell...really nice ring!

Audrey...that dress is cute as hell!

Shutterbug...your comb is so pretty. I love feminine details, little luxuries. How nice that your sweetheart gifted you!

Inky...I adore that hat! Does Mr. Inky have a twin brother? (C'ommon girls, we were all thinking it. ;) ) You are going to have to research this Pepi person and tell us all about them. Whoever comes up with a pink/red fur hat must be a pistol and a half!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
A vision of sweetness! <3
Audrey Horne said:
I bought this dress locally and wore it yesterday for Valentine's Day.
4357812403_abef739feb.jpg

Lorrel Mae

Familiar Face
ThesFlishThngs said:
As I titled my blog post, "I'm a sucker for an orphan", which includes tattered, frayed old quilts with holes. Saw this a week ago at the thrift and proudly walked away, but when it was still there today, and reduced to $7.50, I weakened and brought it home. It can't be saved as a quilt, but the fabrics are just so darling I couldn't leave it behind.
I don't know eras like some of you, but I reckon it's old enough. Look at all the tropical, Hawaiian themed prints!

FABULOUS!

I am a sucker for any sad bit of cloth! Especially colourful ones. I have a 30's 40's crazy quilt child's robe. They are excellent for "study".

That Hawaiian print is probably 40's, or early 50's. The red and blue fish bit is neat too!

Sandi

Inky

One Too Many
23SkidooWithYou said:
Inky...I adore that hat! Does Mr. Inky have a twin brother? (C'ommon girls, we were all thinking it. ;) ) You are going to have to research this Pepi person and tell us all about them. Whoever comes up with a pink/red fur hat must be a pistol and a half!

You're the sweetest, 23Skidoo! I showed your comment to the Mister today and he just blushed. I'm a lucky gal indeed!

Sadly, even my notorious google-fu tactics have not surfaced any information about Pepi and his hats. I did find a cute gold bolero on eBay with a "Pepi of California" label, could be the same designer perhaps?

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Sadly, the Faryl Robins with the teal heel that I ordered don't fit - they're like a whole size too big. Don't know if they got put in the wrong box or what, since the size isn't marked at all on the shoes. Makes me so sad :-(

But oh well, I'll return them and got these instead!

il_430xN.120654595.jpg

il_430xN.120654733.jpg

I hope to goodness they fit!

Berlin

Practically Family
KittyT said:
Sadly, the Faryl Robins with the teal heel that I ordered don't fit - they're like a whole size too big. Don't know if they got put in the wrong box or what, since the size isn't marked at all on the shoes. Makes me so sad :-(

But oh well, I'll return them and got these instead!

il_430xN.120654595.jpg

il_430xN.120654733.jpg

I hope to goodness they fit!

Woah, they are lovely!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
KittyT I like these much more! WOW! Are they vintage 50s? They're so swoon-worthy...
KittyT said:
Lady Day said:
I know my frogs (under $5 shipped) cant compete with beefcake, but...:rolleyes: I like 'em.
Hahahaha! Too cute, LD.
"The warmth of breathing flesh, the splendor of a body perfectly carved by nature, is as breathtaking as any work of art created by man."
(A quote from Young Adonis March 1963. Of course the pictures are the real treasure, though.)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
cherry lips said:
KittyT I like these much more! WOW! Are they vintage 50s? They're so swoon-worthy...

They're vintage, got them on Etsy. It's funny, I originally came across the Faryls while looking for red shoes, since I don't have a pair of red heels and it's one of the accessory colors I wear the most!

There was a pair of red Remix babydolls that went for $35 yesterday on Ebay, and I almost got those, but figured these were better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn