Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
1930's broach.
ac64b136d347.jpg

1950's dress. I usually hate the color pink but this fits perfectly. The ladies at the shop thought i was insane for disliking pink.
39f04bc723ff.jpg

And these cute navy blue peeptoe shoes which don't fit.:mad:
412899e220a6.jpg

Inky

One Too Many
Please cross all fingers and toes and whatever else you have that this actually fits me well (it "should" based on measurements but i just had a problem with another dress i bought that was inaccurately measured!) AND that it will look good on me. It's NOS (yay!!) and still has tags attached, dress clips included (needs a couple of rhinestones replaced).

4687378289_d87d4f1be3_b.jpg

I plan to wear it to my husband's 20th High School Reunion in Michigan - with red accessories :D

Inky

One Too Many
Lily Powers said:
During my evening Etsy surf (akin to thumbing thru a magazine, only with a laptop), I saw that dress and that it was reserved for who I assumed was you. I think it will look sassy on you! And NOS - wow! Love the detail on the peplum.

hehe, you've caught me! I can't believe it - really, I am just sooooo excited. Tomorrow is payday and then it SHALL BE MINE (officially)!

thanks Lily, I hope it looks sassy on me too!!

zendy

A-List Customer
:eek: Inky, I wanna marry your dress! As I say with all your choice picks, If it doesn't fit, I'll take it lol

swinggal

One Too Many
Won this late 30s dress on ebay.

!Btw!Lv!CGk~$(KGrHqYH-CIEvzbCsfTQBL9Sk!EJig~~_12.JPG

This not a very good pic...it's from ebay. It has a hanging sash in the front, a 1" band of sequins around the waist in the front, sequins on the cap sleeves, around the arm holes and on the front itself and a back belt with covered buckle and side gathers.

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
DPD, that brooch looks so cute in your hair and judging by the picture of the dress, pink is a good colour for you.

Inky, oooo, serious dress envy going on here...

Inky said:
Please cross all fingers and toes and whatever else you have that this actually fits me well (it "should" based on measurements but i just had a problem with another dress i bought that was inaccurately measured!) AND that it will look good on me. It's NOS (yay!!) and still has tags attached, dress clips included (needs a couple of rhinestones replaced).

4687378289_d87d4f1be3_b.jpg

I plan to wear it to my husband's 20th High School Reunion in Michigan - with red accessories :D

WOW!!!:eusa_clap Great dress!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters