Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

KnoxvilleRoxie

New in Town
Great Coat!

CherryRed said:
I haven't got anything in a long time but couldn't pass up this lined Pendleton coat from Etsy!
il_fullxfull.120808227.jpg

Thats Gorgeous! I got mine from esty Too!

TheSweaterGirl

New in Town
Miss sofia said:
One of the lovely ladies here answered my exact same question, it is available in pink, nude and black as well. I managed to order one on figleaves. x

But I can only find the regular Doreen in more colours, not the mid line. I'll check again -a black or pink would be great :)

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Sorry Sweater Girl, just re-read your post, my mistake, i know the regular has other colours, i'll have a look about the midline. See this is what happens when i'm supposed to be working and can't resist having a sneaky lurk about on here! :eusa_doh:

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Miss sofia said:
OOh i like that! That will look stunning with your colouring, good buy!! x

Thanks Miss Sofia :) - I really fell in love with the colour - I have a lovely Hermes scarf that was a gift from my very stylish and lovely Mother-In-Law which should go really well with it - can't wait to get my hands on it!!!!!!!

Ada Vice

One of the Regulars
Just got a black matiresse and peach harlow bullet bra from What Katie Did with matching knickers, now I just need the rest of it but not this month :eek: (Had to stop myself getting the sailor bikini as alas no holidays for me anytime soon!)

Also picked a gorgeous leather emerald green Aquascutum vanity case will post a pic once I get it. :)

Those earrings are to die for Kitty T have you worn many of them yet?

SugarKitten

One of the Regulars
I have still done nothing with this lovely dress I bought with hanger marks/fading.... I want to wear it to work, but I don't know what to do about

Hangermarks.jpg

It's not dust, just fading. Is dying my only option?

A couple winners in the pattern department from Goodwill - a little too modern for this crowd though!
Iphone132.jpg

Iphone134.jpg

Iphone131.jpg

I think I'd rather be the women in the pic on the Mod Dress packet than make the dress...

Ada Vice

One of the Regulars
Are there any areas on the dress that no-one would see?

Just wondering if you could paint it the same red rather than dye the whole thing?? Or lace panelling stitched on might hide it? [huh]

That peach dress in the middle pattern is lush :)

And I sdhould have said the white/red polka trousers are gorge, stuff what they say! :p

Foofoogal

Banned
Ok Kitty. Very nice earrings. Now I have to wonder if I ever run across any of these if I will be able to show you them. I find it so odd that I have been an antiques dealer since 1996 and have never even seen one pair or I did and didn't realize what they were.
Very interesting.

dandelion-vint

One of the Regulars
Today I bought these old store stock rubber beach shoes at a local estate sale. I love old beach shoes and I've always wanted to find a pair, not to wear, just to have. Very cool, with their original box, for $1. Now I'd love to find an older cloth pair from the 1930s, or a lace-up cloth Victorian pair.

100_7393.JPG

dandelion-vint

One of the Regulars
Hi Ladies, Thank you, and Lizzie I thought that you would like these!
The sale was at the home of a family who ran a hardware store at the beach for many years, at least as far back as the 1950s. They had alot of old beach toys that were old store stock from the 1950-60s, I was out front looking at the clothing while the dealers grabbed those up. This was the only pair of rubber shoes that were there when I got to them. They had a bunch of old blow up swim toys still in original packages and rubber swim caps too. Very cool sale. Too bad they didn't have racks of old swimsuits!

Miss sofia

One Too Many
OOh too bad no swimsuits! But the beach shoes are lovely, and with the box too! Lovely skirt Miss G, i think i want to come round and raid your wardrobe, (you and most of the other ladies here come to think of it)!:eusa_clap

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Miss Sofia!

I got this cashmere sweater (again of Etsy - my addiction!):

CashmereSweater.jpg

I thought it would be cute to do something similar to Betty Draper here with a scarf - very simple but elegant:

betty-draper-2.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy