Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
Picture5.png

An early birthday present to myself. 17 pattern catalog booklets dating 1935 to 1943 :D

LD

Wowee, those look fabulous! ‘Many Happy Returns’ ready for the when your birthday appears!!!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hi ladies,

Not the greatest pic of my new 1940s rayon dress w/belt. 1930s brooch (photo doesn't do it justice) is an X-mas gift from a friend. *waves* Must post a better shot of it asap.
picture811.jpg

X
BD

Last edited:

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I've been watching this skirt at a local shop for almost a year now and just couldn't resist any longer! It's knit from a fingering weight angora blend. Although I wore it to church as a skirt, I'm thinking it may actually be a winter petticoat based on the waistband. The waistband is knit from a cotton crochet thread. It's very warm and comfy though! Has anyone seen one like this before? Thoughts?

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

That looks like pink bubblegum it's so lovely! I need to learn to knit better. :eek:fftopic: I like your username and profile pic as well (points to my own username).

annet

One of the Regulars
How come I have been here forever and a new person can figure out how to put the past photos here and I cannot?

Welcome to the FL.

as far as i know, you just click 'reply with quote' and it automatically copies the whole thing the poster wrote... including pictures.

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Great pictures BoPeep! My parents actually had Shetlands when I was young (about 10 of them), they now have Lincolns and crosses. My last "pet" on the farm was a shetland cross, so I think they are cute! I hope to have some "hobbie" sheep someday, when I finish my current degree and my husband and I can get settled some place with land.

Foofoogal- I just did the "reply with quote"- I wasn't quite sure what would happen if I didn't do that. I'm not that electronically savvy- I just press buttons until something happens and sometimes I get lucky (cough). Thank you for your welcome!

BoPeep

Practically Family
Sheeplady - Once you've got 15 posts here, we can send private messages (so as not to highjack these threads!). I'd love to chat about sheep with you! Those photos were of my ewes. We've a handful of boys in the other pasture. Plenty to keep me in wool!

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I just got this lovely Branell dress off Etsy - I had been looking at it for months!

Branell.jpg

I read that Grace Kelly wore Branell - it was part of her trousseau when she married Prince Ranier......

OneAndOnly

Familiar Face
Miss Golightly - I'm super jealous of that dress!

:eek:fftopic:Have finally moved into a place with the beau so need to be sensible with the funds for a while! Therefore won't be posting on this thread for quite some time :(

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
feedsacks.png

Got 5 of these border print feed sacks for a real good deal. I talked the seller down :)
A few are damaged, but I think after I launder them, I might dye them a light blue. Im planning a dress.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy