Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

wahine

Practically Family
Thanks Drappa, I hope to wear it often!

Katinka, I know what you mean. It definitely has too much fabric around the shoulder / collar bone, that's what my auntie will alter for me. The other parts were fine for me, though. Guess, I was just lucky this time.
(After dozens of shopping tours with my man walking home with arms full of clothes for HIMself, I think it was time for me to find something, too :D )

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
I´m totally excited. I ordered this lovely bathing suit yesterday and I so hope it fits:
1285938216-156.jpg

It´ll go perfectly with the sunglasses I bought earlier this month:
5557593223_fce9902aee_b.jpg

Summer, I´m ready!

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Berlin - great shoes!

Katinka - LOVE the shades!

Wahine & Drappa - I got a similar dress a few weeks ago from ASOS - it doesn't look like much in the photo but it's so lovely on - I think I'll get loads of wear out of it - I love it's simplicity:

image1xl.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Went to Playclothes yesterday, and other than seeing a 50s man's rayon pajama set out of the SAME FABRIC as my palm tree blouse (more on that on the blog later), I got some real gems.

P1010006sml.jpg

30s shoes in good shape that fit great! Not a tolerable fit, but a 'wow I can wear these all day' fit!
P1010008sml.jpg

They look like they have been white polished before, so Ill have to do that. I need to find a good polish.

P1010012sml.jpg

A ladies razor. I've wanted a real one for a while and it was a good price so I jumped on it.

LD

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Yes those shoes are the bees knees! So beautiful.

Susan - I love your swimsuit - such a beautiful colour.

Miss G - lovely finds as usual, love the cups and saucers, so stylish. So it's afternoon tea followed by cocktails at yours then!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran