Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Rosie

One Too Many
Picked this up:
1011_168.jpg

it's too big but, I'm going to alter it.

Sunny

One Too Many
Ooh exciting! Those sleeves take the cake. I hope the alterations aren't too much of a pain.

Rosie

One Too Many
Thanks ladies. :) If it looks as though it's going to be too detailed for my limited skills, I'm going to jet it over to my auntie who is magical with the sewing machine.

maisie

Practically Family
P5172781.jpg

Got this today, it has got all the US bases on the Island of Oahu, including Pearl Harbour, it is in gorgeous condtion and even comes with the box and the cover, they sure knew how to look after things back then:D . It is a lot bigger than i though it was going to be too, actually measuring 4" in diameter (across).

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I picked up this coat a few weeks ago in the wrong section for $5 :D It has paint in the lining, but heck, can't see it when it's on!
85_1.JPG

Kim_B

Practically Family
Ack!!!

I just placed a bid on a dress that is extremely cute and just my size, but now I'm hoping I'm outbid because I'm so intimidated by the color!!!! This is dumb! It's a beautiful dress, but my goodness it's *red*!

ETA - *PHEW!!!* I was outbid at the last second! This is absurd - are any of you this way? I feel so silly!!!

Rosie

One Too Many
Lauren and Neecerie, those are great. :eusa_clap Neecerie I LOVE the studs, it's different and sparkly things tickle my fancy.

Lauren is that a Lamb's wool collar?

edit: I see, it's like an edging, still fabulous!

Royal

New in Town
Yesterday I picked this up at a nearby antiques shop for $10.00.

I am going in search of Krylon or some other paint that I can use to spruce it up today. It also needs new fabric inside. I might see if I can add a small mirror, too.
I hope this picture is viewable to others.

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
The colour of the ladys face is chipped off a bit, but I HAD to have those!!!

2f_1.JPG

I bet an american soldier gave those to his lover before going back to America with the promise to come back to pick her up and the baby they were going to have, but I guess I just phantasise ;-)

You can actually open the "Mother"-broche and put in a photo. I want to check out if there is a actual photo in it and if not I´ll either put in a photo of my mother or one of my first born baby as soon as I have one ;)

Kim_B

Practically Family
2 Jantzen Sweaters for $12!!

I just received these sweaters yesterday - they are beautiful!!! I can't wait to wear them - I need to find the perfect skirt to go with them...hmm...

JantzenSweaters.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran