Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Trickeration

Practically Family
I love seeing the great finds here! I won this coat about a week ago, it just arrived. It's really heavy and warm. Love it!
graycoatvv1.jpg

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Oh wow! that's a gorgeous pattern Sari! :)
please please post pics of it when you make it, it would be stunning in a royal purple or emerald color too.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Jitterbug:)

Trikeration that coat is incredible! I bet you look beautiful in it:)

Sari, that gown is beautiful! Make me one while your at it, I think it might look nice in black or maybe go for daring and make it up in red. I just love the style and cut of it.
Canadadoll that typewriter is really neat! Oh go ahead and spend more, we only live once.

I received the blue floral dress with the matching coat, and am happy to report that not only does it fit perfectly but it is even prettier in person, and is in excellent condition. I'm also amazed by how quickly it arrived.

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Daisy Buchanan said:
Canadadoll that typewriter is really neat! Oh go ahead and spend more, we only live once.

I received the blue floral dress with the matching coat, and am happy to report that not only does it fit perfectly but it is even prettier in person, and is in excellent condition. I'm also amazed by how quickly it arrived.

Oh I wish I could Daisy, but sadly I need to be more responsible:eusa_doh:

Please be sure to sow us pictures of you in your new dress, I'm sure it'll look stunning on you:)

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I got about $200 for my ebay stuff and immediately spent it on more ebay! Well, and a Rago body briefer from Girdlebound that I already have in black and love!

Here is the dress I am wearing right now (no, that isn't me!)($22):
P1010023.jpg

Here's one I just won and am SO EXCITED! ($33):
FSXON-irvingdaisy10.jpg

pigeon toe

One Too Many
bf97_1_sbl.JPG

Cute Depression Glass (30's?) powder jar with a poodle on top!

And I bought a Rago girdle in black, which is divine. Sucks me in much more than my old girdle and is twice as comfy!

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
I got about $200 for my ebay stuff and immediately spent it on more ebay! Well, and a Rago body briefer from Girdlebound that I already have in black and love!

Here is the dress I am wearing right now (no, that isn't me!)($22):
P1010023.jpg

Here's one I just won and am SO EXCITED! ($33):
FSXON-irvingdaisy10.jpg

You need to wear the leg treatments as well with that dress.

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
I love the powder-jar!!! It´s so cute! And finally I can see what "depression glas" is :)

First of all I doubtet I should bid on this one at all cause it looks so loosefitting and it´s hard for me to tell how a dress will look when I don´t see it on a dressform or a real person.... But now that I inquired for the meassures I´m happy. It´s a great bargain for about 9 $ including shipping and finally I have the "basic-dress" that I allways longed for. I can´t wait to try it on!

4ba8_1.JPG

6b74_1.JPG

Bonny

New in Town
The best stuff is always in the weirdest places

reciently i was in Burbank where there are a bunch of vintage shops. They are mostly overpriced junk but its fun to look ya know? well i went into this cheepie costume shop (the kind with plastic pirate hats and such) and i just happened to pass by this rack. I saw this little patch of hot pink looking back at me and i was expecting a prom dress gone wrong. But when i pulled it out i was supprised to see that it was the cutest silk wiggle dress youve ever seen. It reminds me of something that the old fashioned Barbie would wear, color and all. It was $20. I was amazed, you cant even buy the fabric for that much. So it just shows ya.... look in the nooks and cranies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart