Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

bigshoe

One of the Regulars
I put vibram soles and insulated these for cold weather.
vibram1.jpg
[/IMG]

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
bigshoe said:
They are a pair I made. The style is called a whole cut as the upper is made of one piece. The leather is veg tanned calf. They are browner then the photo indicates.
Tom

"MADE?"

Can you tell us more? Have you been doing this long? How did you start? Are there photos of the process to see?

I admired those when they went up here. It's a very elegant design.

bigshoe

One of the Regulars
I have been making shoes for 17 years. I could tell the story of how I fell in with a beautiful redhead who served strong drink and woke up on a ship where I was forced to make shoes but nobody would belive me.:rolleyes:

I will take some pics on the next pair I make and post them, Probably in a seperate thread.
Tom

mike

Call Me a Cab
bigshoe said:
I have been making shoes for 17 years. I could tell the story of how I fell in with a beautiful redhead who served strong drink and woke up on a ship where I was forced to make shoes but nobody would belive me.:rolleyes:

I will take some pics on the next pair I make and post them, Probably in a seperate thread.
Tom

I've been following your posts since you started here, I love your work! I'd be very interested to see your range of options available in golden era styled shoes! :)

cookie

I'll Lock Up
1940s Weyenberg Captoes

I like these in a larger size 10.5 so I bought 'em....

Not much wear for the original soles:

Weyenberg 'Massagic Air Cushion' Shoe for my son NOS size 13E!:

cookie

I'll Lock Up
J&M Aristocraft NOS Saddle Shoes with added Patina

I have so wanted a pair of these Aristocraft saddles and now I get them in my size and NOS too boot. American footwear at its finest... RIP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran