Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

A pair of vintage perforated-type spectators that see a lot of wear in summer. Unknown maker.

perforatedspecs1.jpg

perforatedspecs2.jpg

perforatedspecs3.jpg

perforatedspecs4.jpg

perforatedspecs5.jpg

perforatedspecs6.jpg

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Thanks mate.

Here's my new pair...Stefano Bemer handmade shoos! Classic ltalian styled and colour shoes in bandaid tan:
Bemer5-1.jpg

Hand lasted and handwelted:
Bemer12-1.jpg

The shoe trees:
Bemer10-1.jpg

They are not as light as in the picture below
Bemer9-1.jpg

They fit me good too.

NICE ones, my friend! Great to have the Cookie Monster lookin' out, huh? Top quality handmade construction and awesome materials.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
BOOYAH!!! :D No-one beats the ole Cookie Monster mate, you know that. He always finds the good ones. ;) Next year i'll send my bespoke last to Antonio for some Berluti style flash.

Antonio looks to be Tha Real Deal! He did work for Kiton and some others... but his own offerings look even more exciting + cost a LOT less. I want to have him make me some spade soles. I'm not the only one!

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
BOOYAH!!! :D No-one beats the ole Cookie Monster mate, you know that. He always finds the good ones. ;)

Speaking of which...

1940's Knox Captoes.

From pics, I had feared the leather may have been CG. But when they arrived, the truth came out. First wearing confirmed. Full grain leather all the way. It's just a finishing technique, much like many top Italian makers often use. Makes the leather look like it's freshly wax-shined.

IMG_1729_zpsc6eefbd3.jpg

IMG_1723_zpsfb496910.jpg

IMG_1728_zps2089e45d.jpg

"Real Glacé Kid". british workboots that Alan Eardley found for me in a Stafford charity shop. 1950s? Earlier? They have a very modern look to them, and go great with selvage denim, check shirt and leather jacket.

britishworkboots1.jpg

britishworkboots2.jpg

I don't know if this is good work, or a sign of good work, or not, but I really like the finishing of the heel.

britishworkboots3.jpg

britishworkboots4.jpg

Pull tab.

britishworkboots5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy