Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

ClaHH1957

Familiar Face
good idea..
i tried everything.
any kind of link from my imageshack.
was all refused.
seems i have to go through 15 posts.
what is a bit strange, because without pics its hard to"show" something (i have some boots i like to get dated..)

As far as I know, all you need is an external photo hosting account to post pix.

After becoming a full fledged member:
"When someone first joins they are a "Registered Member". When they have 15 or more posts then they become a "Fully Fledged" member and will be able to have private message privileges. This keeps trouble makers from just starting a new account to PM someone or otherwise "stir the pot." It also keeps people with sales agendas -- who aren't really interested in being part of our community -- from just marketing to our members."

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
That's only for PM privileges- it doesn't apply to posting photos linked from external hosting sites. There are plenty of sub-15 post members who post photos.

All you have to do is use the
codes.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I think it was that way for attaching images through the board server (does that even work anymore?), but with external hosting, no, there's no post minimum.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
He could have sent one of the bar tenders a nice bottle of Scotch and resolved the issue....well....could have been worth a shot! (puns intended indeed)!;)

ClaHH1957

Familiar Face
cool.
had to UNCHECK this button - then it worked.

BOOTS 2: no pics of the sole - totally destroyed heel/ 3 or 4 times resoled / the inners is fallen apart

20121003182423.jpg

20121003182408.jpg

20121003182408.jpg

20121003182334.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner