Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Well the biggest pity is they are not my size and sitting on my shoe shelf! lol!

Oh I forgot, one really swell thing about those jumbo wood shoe trees, those are a dual purpose item to have around. They do a smashing good job on the shoes keeping them looking really fine, and...in the case of a National disaster, and you have no fuel for cooking, those shoe trees could burn for a week! LOL! heheheheh!

I think they have a better use being recycled to pull a pint of my favourite beer!

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Old Allen Edmonds McClain's. Had very little wear because I have no idea how to clean or polish them. Maybe I should look for youtube instructions. :)
Johnny

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
I believe my friend Rudy can attest to the wonderful elegant last shape of these (his pair is sans perforations and about a decade older, though).

970834_197194153768018_1739156932_n.jpg

1137_197194370434663_409959429_n.jpg

SteveAS

Practically Family
Very nice! Living in the San Francisco Bay Area, it seldom gets warm enough to justify ventilated shoes, so I haven't sought any out, but those are cool.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Mine too, but they do prove to give you a little bit of....well..."Gas" if you eat too many of them. Even more so if you are tossing down some hot peppers with Chili! Weeeeeee Doggies! lol!!!!!!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez...I guess it is necessary for me to show what my sweetie pie Wife just nailed for me (again)....lol!!!!!
Some Spectators......some nice ones.....spade soles.....spadies......black and white ones.....smooth calf leather on to toe and heels and around the eyelet areas....and white pebble grain every where else......(on the out side of the shoes.....).....some of you should shop and buy some shoes........I have I think four of five pair for sale now in the classifieds....they are on sale....a sale of the price going up each few days...so if you buy now...you can have them for less.......but here, here, now....on with the Frank Brothers......(The "Hot Dogs" of shoe making).....Geez these shoes have 7 lace eyelets!

[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/FrankBrothers1_zps627b0da2.jpg.html] [/URL][URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/FrankBrothers3_zpsdbe18b5b.jpg.html] [/URL][URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/FrankBrothers2_zps0de71bd2.jpg.html] [/URL]

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
When these Spectators need a new sole, I am going to be the one to personally do the work on them, taking off the old sole and replacement with a new one. I also will be making a "heel plate" and installing it on both these shoes, as you can see the heels have some wear and edge turn down. SO....my good friend and shoe guy Cobbler has the material to make some plates and has shown me a few times how to make and install them....this time it will be by me! Same with the soles. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaawwwww!

My Wife was asking me, if there are shoes made for women by...the Frank Sisters?

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
I found these Lotus today at a decent price in a local charity shop, sadly they are a little too tight for me (I am a 8 1/2 wide UK), the condition of the leather is fantastic though they do need re-heeling...I never even noticed in the shop but they are CC41 too.
There are two very tiny holes in the heels near the seam where I think they've had one of those vile platic tag things in them at some time, though I think it will push back from the inside and cover up fairly easily and there is one very tiny nick in the leather on the side/under one of the toe caps but cannot be noticed when worn.....why don't they fit me better!!!
2yjq1c1.jpg

mn2atw.jpg
v9uuh.jpg

3445d9e.jpg
otj79g.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters