Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

Hi Folks

I am looking for some input regarding Cole Haan shoes? I can't find a reasonably priced pair of vintage spectators however I have come across a decent looking pair of Cole Haan's .
TIA folks.
Best regards

CCJ

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
These were quite reduced, so I had to snap them up: Blue suede summer shoes from Joseph Cheaney. The soles are very lightweight and made from EVA. I don't like the soles and would have preferred crepe. But beggars can't be choosers. To keep them light, they are only lined on the collar.
blue-suede-2_zps993c7288.jpg

blue-suede-1_zpse1a6f881.jpg

blue-suede-3_zps22836fe0.jpg

These are going to get a lot of use next summer!

Feraud

Bartender

twon12

New in Town
Try Esty.com. I've come across all kinds and brands of vintage shoes. And I have seen spectors. I know there's a guy on another forum that collects and specializes in vintage spectors. I have a set two tone spectors from Peal & Co.

What size are you search for?

I wear a 10D.

I saw some AE that were reasonably on etsy. Also a seller listed a pair of stacy adams with a claim that they are 40+ YO. for $125.00 US

Thanks for the reply's folks.

CCJ

Tommy

One of the Regulars
two pair of "Storm Cruisers" Made in England for an Earl Miller, who owned a Baltimore shoe store from the late 20's possibly through the 50's (I think - I only found one or two google results).

anyway, they look of an earlier variety than later constructions. Any thoughts on age, the term "storm cruisers", and who in England might have made them?

I had the wing tips reheeled and had the back quarter resewn. The cap toes had more surgery; new soles, heels, some sewing here and there to get them in shape. All in all, I like these.

and the wingtips

Last edited:

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
I need your help again

I managed to score this pair of NOS Copegs for a very decent price. :)

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

The only problem is that the seller refuses to send them to Germany. He requires a US address. Could one of you gents help me out here? I would have them shipped to you and you would forward them to me. I'll cover all your expenses by Paypal in advance and if you should ever be in the same situation I'll be more than happy to return the favor. Please send me a PM.

Thank you very much
Rudie

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I managed to score this pair of NOS Copegs for a very decent price. :)

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

The only problem is that the seller refuses to send them to Germany. He requires a US address. Could one of you gents help me out here? I would have them shipped to you and you would forward them to me. I'll cover all your expenses by Paypal in advance and if you should ever be in the same situation I'll be more than happy to return the favor. Please send me a PM.

Thank you very much
Rudie

I saw those - they look great with the wood pegged instep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic