Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

GWD

One Too Many
Allen Edmonds Jackson

My wife just phoned me from Nordstrom and she informed me that they are having a clearance sale on the Allen Edmonds "Jackson" shoe. The sale price is $65.00 regularly $350.00. I just looked at their website and they're not listed there but if you live near a Nordstrom it may be worth a phone call! Good Luck!

allen244753_137729_jb.jpg

The Shooman

Practically Family
The Materna shoos l posted are like something you'll see very very rarely. They are both hand welted and double hand wood-pegged and made with the best `box calf'. They also have wonderful arch support and other inner build-ups in the shoo. It fit wonderfully. lt's impossible to find a better made shoo in the world! Strong and tough. Built to last a lifetime of heavy punishment. The arch supports will keep the foot in good health.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
3504661162_4a4ff07e49.jpg

3503856601_a405d85008.jpg

Both Poetic Licence - my favorite make, they do shoes that make me smile - got the last ones in red too. Perhaps not worn at their best potential with those tights, particularly the red ones look a bit dodgy, but are cute shoes in real life.

The Shooman

Practically Family
Nice shoos Ms Daisy. A nice rounded toe, not a witches toe. l still find the nicest/sexiest ladies shoo to be open toed shoos. lf a girl has a nice foot, she must show it.

Rhabryn

Familiar Face
Pictures of my Shoe Rotation.
(Currently burgeoning due to EBay sellers getting used 11EEE Allen-Edmonds shoes posted at descent prices).

The "Dress" Wardrobe
The Rotation
Allen-Edmonds Park Avenue in Black (Cap-Toe Plain Balmoral) (My Favorite)
Allen-Edmonds Fairfax in Black (Wholecut w/ Wingtip-Like Brogueing Balmoral w/ Medallion)
Sandro Moscoloni Ray (Boot) in Black ("Wholecut"-like Plain-Toe Zippered Boot w/ Chisel Toe)
Allen-Edmonds Hale in Burnished Merlot (Cap-Toe Semi-Brogue Balmoral)
Allen-Edmonds Fairfax in Dark Burgundy (Wholecut w/ Wingtip-Like Brogueing Balmoral w/ Medallion)
Allen-Edmonds Weybridge in Burnished Brown (Wholecut Balmoral w/ Medallion and Interesting Brogueing on the sides)
Allen-Edmonds Fairfax in Chestnut (Wholecut w/ Wingtip-Like Brogueing Balmoral w/ Medallion)

The "formal" pair (Yea, I know, They're not Black Tie "pumps")
Stacy Adams Concorde in Black "Patent" (Half-Brogue Balmoral w/ Contrast-Welt and Welt-Stitching)

The "Biz Casual" Wardrobe
Florsheim Essex (Boot) in Black (Moc-Toe Zippered Boot)
Florsheim Essex (Boot) in "Cherry" (Burgundy) (Moc-Toe Zippered Boot)
Florsheim Regent (Boot) in "Cherry" (Burgundy) (Bicycle-Toe Zippered Boot)

Now, I do keep a pair of running shoes and a pair of casual shoes, but I'm omitting those.

Mary

Practically Family
Shoes for dancing and romancing! How shall I keep off-white suede pretty?

2009_0511palett0007.jpg

These shoes are made for walking..or what are they made for?! What whould you wear these to and when would they be from? They have a thick white sole that doesn't show when I lightened it to show the black details.

2009_0511palett0010.jpg

Mary

Practically Family
Nurse shoes and Riverdance!lol How bizarre!

The nurseshoes I've seen so far are ordinary pumps, but maybe nurse had these types of shoes too.

The buck bag. Great tip!

Highlander

A-List Customer
Good Morning, looking for a vintage looking shoe... sort of a cap toe oxford, maybe a tan or brown color with aan offi white linen or mesh area between the cap toe and the vamp. Anyone know of something like that???

Thanks,

Highlander

A-List Customer
ohairas said:
Shame this ol' thread has lost some of it's photos! Let's liven it back up!!

I could post here for DAYS!
Here's a few, tho not vintage ones. I'll have to take pics of those!
Nikki
2082043894_7ac092d485.jpg

2082028184_af4752ab61.jpg

WOW, what a great set of shoes, not to mention the well turned stockinged ankle. :) Great post.

The Shooman

Practically Family
Hand pegged handmade shoos from Austria. Made by Grampa Kiss:
Kiss-mine1.jpg

Perfect fit and feel amazing!

l'll post better good pics another day.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Nope, haven't got one. Been looking around for one actually, but gave up as they cost surprising amount of monies and I'm broke anyway.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24