Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
Evenings i guess, but I thought he bought it because he wanted to start cultivating a college professor look. perhaps we can find him a nice tweed sportcoat with patches on the elbows, and a pipe.

Wolfmanjack

Practically Family
Tomasso said:
It's lovely but wouldn't it be too warm for your environs? I couldn't wear that until the temp dropped into the 50's.

Yeah, Doran; Tomasso is right. Ahem ;) , but up here in the North woods, I could wear it eight months out of the year.

Seriously, Congratulations Doran :eusa_clap that is one beautiful suit. I have been looking for one like that for years.

Hexenmeister

One of the Regulars
Suit fit photos

I finally got around to taking some photos of me in my suit, for fit critique. I tooks photos of me in just shirt/tie and pants; shirt/tie, pants, and vest; shirt/tie, pants, vest, and jacket; and shirt/tie, pants, and jacket.

(Photos quality is bad and grainy because I didn't realize my ISO was set to 800. shakeshead )

IMG_0300-2.jpg
IMG_0304-2.jpg

IMG_0305-2.jpg
IMG_0311-2.jpg

IMG_0318-2.jpg
IMG_0317-2.jpg

IMG_0323-2-2-1.jpg
IMG_0327-2.jpg

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
Did you buy that collared vest on ebay from reetpleatsf? it looks like one I sold, and I seem to remember it going to utah, which surprised me, as I assumed it would be going to england. but maybe I am mistaken

Hexenmeister

One of the Regulars
reetpleat said:
Did you buy that collared vest on ebay from reetpleatsf? it looks like one I sold, and I seem to remember it going to utah, which surprised me, as I assumed it would be going to england. but maybe I am mistaken

No, the whole thing (shirt, tie, pants, vest, and jacket) is from Macy's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats