Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
1930s K&M 3 Piece Suit.

The trousers are too small, the waistcoat is perfect, and the jackets sleeves are a bit too short... but some alterations may fix those small issues. Other than that, this suit is perfect!

s113.jpg

A double breasted 3-piece is a personal 'holy grail'. No fancy details, just a clean suit, preferably a dark blue flannel.

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Bought this amazing suit from Baron Kurtz - the flannel fabric is amazing, and after having the hem dropped an inch, the waist let out just a bit and a small hole fixed on the pocket, the fit is perfect. Bagged on a hanger, and waiting for fall....

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Very nice! It has a bespoke look to it.

Yes - it lacks any kind of labels or maker's mark at all, which makes me wonder whether it is bespoke as well. It is by far the nicest 30's suit I own. I've been wearing my trousers skinnier like the rest of the universe lately, but the drape on these bags is amazing. Thanks again for finding this piece and parting with it, Baron.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Bought this amazing suit from Baron Kurtz - the flannel fabric is amazing, and after having the hem dropped an inch, the waist let out just a bit and a small hole fixed on the pocket, the fit is perfect. Bagged on a hanger, and waiting for fall....

That's a stunner! What's the back length of the waistcoat?

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Thanks for grabbing that measurement Baron - I was going to bust out my tape measure when I got home. Can't wait for sub 100F weather to wear it in!

zenid

New in Town
Hi everyone!

I just recently got a giant bag full with old suits and shirts from my aunts ex-husband. Mostly double-breasted suits (still something I'm not used to, yet). Though, I'm pretty sure that they are not vintage, they might at least look the part. Below my favorite one of the whole pack. The brand is Pierre Cardin. However, no idea how old it might be.
Though, I'm not sure about the fit and think about letting a Tailor adjust it a bit. Any suggestions on that? And yeah, a grey hat might look better in that one (already ordered one ;) )

2ykz9lg.jpg

Last edited:

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, BK :) I'm very happy with it. Working on building my wardrobe back up after having to sell most of my vintage clothes, and this is a very nice addition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner