Show us your Swirl dresses!

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by Fleur De Guerre, Apr 19, 2009.

1. bunnyb.gal

bunnyb.gal Practically Family

Oh, that is just adorable! It's on my wishlist. I love the version with the sweetheart neckline. I've just about given up on Swirls; the prices are just out of my ballpark anymore, and so many of them are in pastels which don't suit me anyway. The idea of a customised Swirl-a-like sounds like heaven.

2. Lorelai99

Lorelai99 One of the Regulars

Wearing History has one too... http://www.wearinghistorypatterns.com/products/Palisades%2d-1940s-Wrap-Dress-Pattern.html

3. Jezebel_Amazon

Jezebel_Amazon One of the Regulars

Hello Ladies! I have two swirls I'd like to pass along. I bought them both for myself but the colors don't suit me and so I never wear them. Anyone interested?

Here are photos:

[​IMG]

and!

[​IMG]

They are both for sale on Etsy. But you will be discounted! :)

4. violetcream

violetcream New in Town

Hello,

Long time lurker here!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but i have a couple of Swirls to sell, one too small (was advertised as a large, was much too small for me :( ) and another which is just the wrong colour for me.

Where is the best place to sell? i have both eBay and etsy accounts but was wondering which you ladies had more success with?

5. fgradowski

fgradowski One of the Regulars

Hi ladies! I see that no one has posted in this thread for quite some time! I'm bringing it back to our attention.
    I just bought my first Swirl dress from a shop in Michigan City, IN. It's a rather strange one too. It's bright blue with a beefeater patch sewn onto the pocket. Here is a picture of the patch:
    Swirl.jpg
    Has anyone else seen this strange Swirl dress before?