Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Interesting but I can't decide if I want to spend $12 on this. I think I have Widebrimitis. :p
$(KGrHqRHJD!E9!ZW0LRUBPccSIGZdQ~~60_57.JPG

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Here's the tie in action:

IMG_0893.jpg

I think it's beautiful. I bought it because of the pattern and the gold thread and the beautiful, deep blue colour.

On the back, it says...

Adain
The Southern Cross
Melbourne
Pure Silk

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
Yesterday while helping a friend clear out a house, I stuck my hand in a box of ties and came up with this peekaboo. Didn't see any others, but there was quite an assortment of ties from different decades, including a couple with tags like "every thread hand loomed by Indians of so-and-so tribe, Colorado." This is the only one I brought home, as a surprise for my husband, but I suggested my friend keep that box and sort through it carefully.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7133299@N07/7027143377/

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
I've been very impressed with the ties here over the past few posts! I had a lucky week myself here ($5 a piece)

tumblr_m1nxw53uUm1r7s6tdo1_500.jpg

Nice! I'll say it again, it just amazes me at how many tie designs there must have been. I usually have my limit on how much I'll pay for ties, but I'd probably have made an exception and paid five bucks for the one on the right.

Gene

Practically Family
Nice! I'll say it again, it just amazes me at how many tie designs there must have been. I usually have my limit on how much I'll pay for ties, but I'd probably have made an exception and paid five bucks for the one on the right.

Me too, I generally won't go over 5 unless it's really special, but I had to buy all the ones the lady had (in wearable condition) or else I would've kicked myself later.

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday while helping a friend clear out a house, I stuck my hand in a box of ties and came up with this peekaboo. Didn't see any others, but there was quite an assortment of ties from different decades, including a couple with tags like "every thread hand loomed by Indians of so-and-so tribe, Colorado." This is the only one I brought home, as a surprise for my husband, but I suggested my friend keep that box and sort through it carefully.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7133299@N07/7027143377/

She kind of reminds me of a cross between Joan Collins and Valentina Cortese...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran