Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
A bold and blue one from Haband.

bluehaband.jpg
[/IMG]

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
I don't think this is vintage however for ten bob I think I got a bargain for 100% silk tie, I was after an orange one to go with my Rustbrown tweed 2 piece country suit, I saw this in a local thrift/charity shop....all the ties were 50p, I got this one, two 100% silk blue ties( one light one dark) of more modern vintage and I wore one yesterday to a friends son's christening, I also bought a silk? blue based tartan by Langley wear whoever they are/were?
2wcl56p.jpg

Here's the orange one;
669gcl.jpg
ei0ea0.jpg

I don't think this is vintage however for ten bob I think I got a bargain for 100% silk tie, I was after an orange one to go with my Rustbrown tweed 2 piece country suit, I saw this in a local thrift/charity shop....all the ties were 50p, I got this one, two 100% silk blue ties( one light one dark) of more modern vintage and I wore one yesterday to a friends son's christening, I also bought a silk? blue based tartan by Langley wear whoever they are/were?
2wcl56p.jpg

Here's the orange one;
669gcl.jpg
ei0ea0.jpg

Hermes for that price? Not bad at all. :clap:

fashion frank

One Too Many
Talking about square ties I was given these just a short while ago.

DSCN0839_zpsf095d133.jpg

I also notice that some guys wore these really wide but " short" ties back in the day , even watching the 3 stooges you will see them wearing that sort of a tie and the standin's as well, everything comes full circle at some point .

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart