Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Ahoy!

Enigma, 57" x 4".

20850448340_a85e582b98_z.jpg

21046175941_888c87728a_z.jpg

Eddie Derbyshire

Practically Family
MelancholicNostalgic, BobHufford and Dh66 - great ties! I always enjoy seeing your American styles.

I'll start of with an American one that I came across: A '"Botany" Brand "Regence"' - any of you know that particular run? It's a nice little label. I assume late 1940s?

A regular Terylene - great for everyday wear!

A new favourite of mine. No label, but the wool is very firm and the colours very dark and broody.

A great bright Munrospun, with typical reinforcing stitching around the neck, and a dinky little shop label too!

Gold Crest by Favourite and a really old St Michael tie. Both silk, the St Michael in an especially soft type.

9af7a4b571f7a45a36795ac5db2aeed4.jpg

Eddie's tiki/bamboo cravat!

Looks like you've had a pretty good run lately Eddie! Some nice ones in there. You are an undisputed powerhouse of plaid. That brown and green Linosair may be my favorite one yet! Those colors work wonderfully! And of course, that cravat is tootaly cool! (You like how I did that?) It makes me want to drink something involving lots of rum.

Eddie Derbyshire

Practically Family
9af7a4b571f7a45a36795ac5db2aeed4.jpg

Eddie's tiki/bamboo cravat!

Looks like you've had a pretty good run lately Eddie! Some nice ones in there. You are an undisputed powerhouse of plaid. That brown and green Linosair may be my favorite one yet! Those colors work wonderfully! And of course, that cravat is tootaly cool! (You like how I did that?) It makes me want to drink something involving lots of rum.

Haha very good dh66, very good ;) Thanks very much. And thanks for posting that picture - I didn't realise I hadn't posted it! I never need much of an excuse to drink some rum, so I guess I'll throw the cravat on and get a short measure of something!

I also like that brown and green Linosair number. Although understated, it's actually rather nice indeed, and goes very well with a dash of tweed :)

Can you tell me anything about that Botany at the top?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24