Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up
Marathon Cravat
FB_IMG_1595371065872.jpg FB_IMG_1595371068962.jpg FB_IMG_1595371072328.jpg FB_IMG_1595371076239.jpg

20200820_190826.jpg

Hand painted in California.

I tried and tried but I could not get the phone camera to capture the subtle green color of this tie.

I guess that's part of the beauty of the old ones...like the colors of true vintage hats...they're chameleons....changing with the light.

I don't know of too many modern products that can accomplish this.

View attachment 255172

Hand painted in California.

I tried and tried but I could not get the phone camera to capture the subtle green color of this tie.

I guess that's part of the beauty of the old ones...like the colors of true vintage hats...they're chameleons....changing with the light.

I don't know of too many modern products that can accomplish this.

Outstanding, Cuz!

Wearing my vintage Borsolino tie today. This tie helps class up my act.

i-cs9PZWv-M.jpg

i-6PNL8kM-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Very nice! And good for you. Thats a sharp look. Since all this covid madness started I have had zero reason nor motivation to put on a necktie. I have a couple of new (to me) ones standing by for when the occasion arises, though.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Covid madness still continues. I have just put my foot down and started to dress on my essential errands. I had a business meeting yesterday. A conference table meant for 12 had 3 of us meeting. All had masks and kept our distances. Different times these are.

Today I was out to grocery store and bank early. I was not expecting to see hardly anyone, but "spiffed up" anyways. I wore a new (to me) vintage toe (Symphony in Gray). The name was what initially caught my attention when looking at this tie. Just sounded sooo grand.

IMG_9108-M.jpg

Symphony in Gray font is cool.

IMG_9107_heic-M.jpg

Tie in action.

DSC02023-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112