Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters
Isn't the Veyron just an oversized Turd? This is the Bugatti I would like to own, even if it's a replica! They don't call it "Pur Sang," (pure blood,) for nothing! [video=youtube;RR8tyY6g4Rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR8tyY6g4Rs[/video]
9k=

You're kidding right? When people wait in line to pay $1,500,000 for 6 months for a Smart Turd then you can say they are the same. lol lol

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
9k=

You're kidding right? When people wait in line to pay $1,500,000 for 6 months for a Smart Turd then you can say they are the same. lol lol

No accounting for taste. Besides, Ralph Lauren could have bought 26 of those and had change left over! He chose well. [video=youtube;HUpoU0ZOhak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUpoU0ZOhak[/video]

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Made the mistake of taking the airbag warning stickers off of the sun visors on my new truck! The first one came of easy, a damp towel and my iron. The second one has resisted everything, Goo Gone, acetone, 3M adhesive remover, a heat gun. I am now using 91% isopropyl alcohol. It is working, but slowly, at this rate, I will be done on Christmas day! Incidentally, it's not a government mandate to have the stickers, it's the lawyers at the car company's that are terrified of the plaintiffs lawyers finding out that there was not a warning sticker for some thing that injured their client. So, stickers every where. Two of the stickers, you can only read if you are standing on your head on the hood of the truck, when the visor is in the deployed position. I did get a kick out of this warning sticker I found while looking for ways to remove them.
Do-Not-Remove-This-Sticker-300x215_zps0f741f6b.png

Made the mistake of taking the airbag warning stickers off of the sun visors on my new truck! The first one came of easy, a damp towel and my iron. The second one has resisted everything, Goo Gone, acetone, 3M adhesive remover, a heat gun. I am now using 91% isopropyl alcohol. It is working, but slowly, at this rate, I will be done on Christmas day! Incidentally, it's not a government mandate to have the stickers, it's the lawyers at the car company's that are terrified of the plaintiffs lawyers finding out that there was not a warning sticker for some thing that injured their client. So, stickers every where. Two of the stickers, you can only read if you are standing on your head on the hood of the truck, when the visor is in the deployed position. I did get a kick out of this warning sticker I found while looking for ways to remove them.

What make and model truck did you get?
I always remove the stupid dealer sticker on the rear of the vehicle as soon as I get home.

You must have bought a Ford. :p

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Here is a photo in progress. Man, what a nightmare. Then the done photo. I managed to make a small tear, I should be able to fix it. Still, looks better then those stupid airbag stickers.
IMG_20141211_124613_261_zps8d3b6fe1.jpg
IMG_20141211_200626_150_zps7b1b757a.jpg

Interbak

One of the Regulars
Stearmen,

Wait!!!! don't take those stickers off your new vehicle!!!!
Some restorer years down the road will be hunting high and low for the correct sticker to take that truck back to 100% original.

B

Here is a photo in progress. Man, what a nightmare. Then the done photo. I managed to make a small tear, I should be able to fix it. Still, looks better then those stupid airbag stickers.
IMG_20141211_124613_261_zps8d3b6fe1.jpg
IMG_20141211_200626_150_zps7b1b757a.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Stearmen,

Wait!!!! don't take those stickers off your new vehicle!!!!
Some restorer years down the road will be hunting high and low for the correct sticker to take that truck back to 100% original.

B

They will have to stand in line, behind all the custom cars and motorcycles I have butchered over the years! Did I ever tell you about the pristine 68 RS Camaro we made into a bracket racer? We through away every thing but the shell!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou