Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I really like the 72 Lincoln.
52a9dd202d08edf2540dd2b369e9c7e7.jpg

I can see why Caddy always outsold Lincoln. The design guys at Ford have had a hard time hitting the mark for Lincolns. Especially these days.
The 72 is nice, but I prefer the 70-71, dark colors of course.
My favorite color is green, so here is one in green.
greenmarkiii.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I like that one too! Burgundy is my color of choice. We need to find a two-fer! :D
Yeah, but where are we going to get 4 Eldorados to trade for 2 Mark III Lincolns?:D
And who would be dumb enough to make a trade like that?
Great idea though....it would be a Christmas miracle, but not this Christmas.

The 72 is nice, but I prefer the 70-71, dark colors of course.
My favorite color is green, so here is one in green.
View attachment 21699

Missed the mark again. Look at thoe odd rearwheel wells. :doh: Either skirt them or don't. Make up your mind! Looks just like the Mercury---and in a color that matches your 1970s ugly appliances. :doh:
On the bright side---This guy loves it:

But he is 100 and just climbed out the window of the old folks home and is onthe lam! :rofl:

As you can see, Lincoln and Cadillac have similar lineups, but how are these models doing? Here is the year-over-year sales growth for the first six months of 2014:

Cadillac Model First-Half 2014 Sales Growth Lincoln Models First-Half 2014 Sales Growth

ATS 22.3%....... MKZ 31.4%
CTS 5.8%........ MKS 8.3%
XTS 21.8%....... MKT 15.6%
SRX 20.3%....... MKX 12.4%
Escalade 2%........ Navigator 4.6%

:rolleyes:

As you can see, Lincoln and Cadillac have similar lineups, but how are these models doing? Here is the year-over-year sales growth for the first six months of 2014:

Cadillac Model First-Half 2014 Sales Growth Lincoln Models First-Half 2014 Sales Growth

ATS 22.3%....... MKZ 31.4%
CTS 5.8%........ MKS 8.3%
XTS 21.8%....... MKT 15.6%
SRX 20.3%....... MKX 12.4%
Escalade 2%........ Navigator 4.6%

:rolleyes:

We'll see when the FINAL numbers come out just as Cadillac trounced Lincoln by 22% last year. lol lol That and I am waiting to see the Ugly Focus based models come out so they can sink lower and lower. lol lol

I don't know how Cadillac survives, when the average age of a Cadillac driver is dead!

You mean the age of a Lincoln driver is mummy.
The new Cadillacs are too fast for Old Lincoln drivers. It would kill them as soon as they press down on the pedal since they are used to going so slow in a Lincoln. That brain dead Matthew Mcconaughey commercial is a prototype for the Lincoln driver. lol lol

http://youtu.be/z3eN9u5N2Q4

:rofl:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
This is what a Dodge Hellcat looks like an hour after taking delivery! [video=youtube;L2garNQ1MSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2garNQ1MSI[/video]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda