Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters

1967Cougar390

Practically Family

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very cool. What type of car is in the barn in the background?

Steven

It's a 1948 Plymouth Special Deluxe sedan. I've had the Plymouth for about seven or eight
0910120945.jpg
years. It's a great car to drive.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I was out in the Bug this beautiful day with my daughter, and then my brother and his 2 kids.

My brother, who lives half way across the country, has been wanting to see the car in person for a while now. His kids, seniors in high school, seemed to be enjoying the sensory experience of riding in a 55 year old car.

They took a lot of pictures, too.

I was out in the Bug this beautiful day with my daughter, and then my brother and his 2 kids.

My brother, who lives half way across the country, has been wanting to see the car in person for a while now. His kids, seniors in high school, seemed to be enjoying the sensory experience of riding in a 55 year old car.

They took a lot of pictures, too.
And you didn't post any of those pictures? Tsk, tsk, tsk... :p

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The Jaguar truly is an attention grabber, but do you know, I didn't realise that I'm parked next to a Mercedes SL sports car? It's probably because the hard top is on that I didn't notice.

Bugguy

Practically Family
I spent some time scanning old pictures and found some shots of my first car. However, it would be quite a few years till it was really mine. I was holding the camera with my father, mother and younger sister in front of our 1954 Chevy Belair. In-line 6 cyl. 235 cu. in. automatic, white-wall tires. We were on a road trip from Chicago to NYC and spent the night in a motel in Youngstown. As I recall, we were lucky to hold a sustained speed of 50 mph.

I didn't get the car till I was 17 and had my license for a year. There's a lot of teen history in that car...

1.PJV 10.Dad, Marian & Mom copy.jpg
1.PJV 9.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana