Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters
Well, the Satellite all depends on if anybody wants to buy it while it's currently available. If nobody's interested, we're going to go further. Interior, possibly paint, etc. The Roadrunner we got today will be waiting until we get the Satellite done. That will be hopefully completely restored to stock, or darn close.Also, on top of these projects, we just finished putting a modern Crown Vic rear-end in our 1952 Ford F-2.
I see lots of area-correct body rust - how is the rest of the 'Runner? Two of my favorite cars I've never owned. Contemplating...not sure I have the time (or desire) to do a project car. Any pics of some finished work of yours? That orange has me tempted... :)

James,

The Wyeth 37 Ford Woody is very nice, however I think you would agree that this 1940 Packard 1803 is nothing to sneeze at!

1940-packard-cantrell-1803-woody-station-wagon-tim-mccullough.jpg

Another REAL wood Beauty! Send it over here. I'll take it. :p

The interior is good, minus front seats and carpet. Easy fix.

Floor pans in the front need replaced, and some minor trunk work near the fenders. Other than that, pretty good. We've already got the patch panels on order, it'll be all new metal before you know it.

I don't have any pics of finished. We usually get them running good and get the big stuff done and pass them on. The only one we really finished was our '31 Model A hot rod. I'll see if I can dig some pics up of that.

Also, she's not orange, but actually red.

I see lots of area-correct body rust - how is the rest of the 'Runner? Two of my favorite cars I've never owned. Contemplating...not sure I have the time (or desire) to do a project car. Any pics of some finished work of yours? That orange has me tempted... :)

I'm just learning the body work, but luckily Dad knows.

I'll take rusty cars over an abundance of hippies.

I hope you are good with body work.
Another reason I live out here. Cars that old never look that bad. :p

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Well, another lost puppy found his way to our home today.

30946_10151207655724330_287966159_n.jpg
It was 69-73 when Chrysler had the High Impact Colors! Citron Yella, Hemi Orange, Top Banana, Lemon Twist, Panther Pink, Moulin Rouge, Butter Scotch, Bahama Yellow, Go Mango, Vitamin C, Sassy Green, In Violet, And my two personal favorites, Plum Crazy and Sublime!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou