Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters
Ewwwww! No.

Mach-1.jpg

I'm diggin' the red lines! They look nice.

Dig the bus DT. What are your plans for it? Are you in a band that's going to tour in it? Convert to an RV?...

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
No. They aren't the original type tires. You can't drive fast with those. These are radial redlines that you can really move with. :p Coker Tire makes them look like the originals though. :p
Coker makes a good product.
I've seen their tires for years at car shows, and in Hemmings Motor News.

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
Very nice!
I love the back of that bus, a style long gone by...
What color are you going to paint it?
Well this is the classic look in paint (this bus was the 54 LA Dodgers tour bus) but I have severall photoshop contenders in a Scallop style that I think I'll go with. I've found a few vintage bus painted with scallops but mine will have a touch more hot rod look..I'm going to have an open floor plan as much as possible, I hate taking up space with little "rooms". The toilet will be in trunk. :D the bed will probably be a fold down.
images

The 4.6L that the standard GT came with from the factory, plus CAI and tune, Shelby Racing suspension, Hurst short throw shifter, X-pipe exhaust, and a Whipple supercharger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy