Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Whenever this thread come around again I think to myself that I should buy a new used vehicle. I'm still driving the same two that I had when the thread started in 2006...and I been driving them for a few years then!

AF

I thought I would share an interesting thing that happened to me over the weekend. About 1:30pm Saturday, someone rang my doorbell. She wanted to use my 55 Chevy for her friend's birthday party. :p She lives just down the street and it was just parked in the driveway so I said fine. The worst part was that I had to speed detail it within an hour and a half to get it ready. I made it but it was a stretch and I didn't do much to the interior. :p

Tarwater

Familiar Face
77bc7f92.jpg

'66 Triumph at Finger Lakes Distilling, overlooking Seneca Lake.

1930artdeco

Practically Family
For you Loungers out there that in the Puyallup/Tacoma area I will be up there along with about 400 other Model A's between July 14-18. So look for a bunch us motoring about town......

Mike

Every so often lol

I was just doing some final work on the Olds, it should be gone pretty quick. A guy came and put 100 bucks down on it Saturday. Same guy that bought the Roadrunner.

He come in the gun shop and I was out working on it (just got it running good) and he asked where I was when he came in. I told him I was out working on the Olds and he wanted to look at it, as he didn't know I had one. Well, he was impressed with the car and its condition (all original, untouched since 1972).

We got called away, a guy wanted to look at a gas pump I had for sale and he asked to see the car again, and made me an offer. I didn't get as far into the project as I had hoped, but hey, I'll take the money!

Oh great.
All that Hamm's has turned him Artsy. :hippie:

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 11299

'66 Triumph at Finger Lakes Distilling, overlooking Seneca Lake.

Not mine but too good not to show, a 1936? Rudge Ulster seen at a local vintage show;
zl9ceh.jpg

4rxr9v.jpg

I've got a soft spot for British bikes and those are two of the best.

That Rudge is very special though, looks to be in perfect nick and as James says not something you see everyday.

Saw a mint Matchless the other day, unfortunately no photo.

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
I've always got one to hand Smithy courtesy of my trusty old Nokia N8, you do see quite a few o;ld bikes over here especially I n Derbyshire there's quite a few vintage cycle, motorcycle and car clubs and as soon as the sun shines they're all out there!

Every so often lol

I was just doing some final work on the Olds, it should be gone pretty quick. A guy came and put 100 bucks down on it Saturday. Same guy that bought the Roadrunner.

He come in the gun shop and I was out working on it (just got it running good) and he asked where I was when he came in. I told him I was out working on the Olds and he wanted to look at it, as he didn't know I had one. Well, he was impressed with the car and its condition (all original, untouched since 1972).

We got called away, a guy wanted to look at a gas pump I had for sale and he asked to see the car again, and made me an offer. I didn't get as far into the project as I had hoped, but hey, I'll take the money!

Always take the money if they offer you your price. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy