Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters
I thing Darts are pretty cool. They're like the Chuck Taylors of automobiles, cheap and kinda ugly, but they do what you need 'em to. The mopar 225 slant six is practically indestructable. I like the mid/late 60s ones best. I'd love to get hold of another one for a good beater.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Ok, I am gain out right now to get pictures of that junk down the street from me. :p I'll be back.....

Ok, here we go:
IMG_21601_zps78b337ef.jpg

IMG_21611_zpsc6120b59.jpg

IMG_21621_zpsc6497110.jpg

IMG_21641_zps817d2a92.jpg

And no, he isn't smoking dope either:
IMG_21651_zps47292673.jpg

5K....lol... If not dope, then something!
Looks to be in decent shape, I'd drive it just like it sits.......but not for 5K. $1K would be stretching it, and that's only cuz it's a 2 door.

We used to get those things for a hundred bucks and go riding in the abandoned strip mines around here. We managed to get one stood up on it's side once...took 5 of us to push it back over on it's wheels. It was f-ed up, but we got home.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

5K....lol... If not dope, then something!
Looks to be in decent shape, I'd drive it just like it sits.......but not for 5K. $1K would be stretching it, and that's only cuz it's a 2 door.

We used to get those things for a hundred bucks and go riding in the abandoned strip mines around here. We managed to get one stood up on it's side once...took 5 of us to push it back over on it's wheels. It was f-ed up, but we got home.

$500 would be a stretch for me. :p No one came out when I took the pictures either. I would have lifted the hood but I was being nosy enough. :p The interior looked like a bomb hit it. lol lol The seats were trashed! Well, I had my morning walk anyway. :p
I had forgotten how ugly those things were in person. :p

I actually like it. I bought it for the Mrs, but she does not like it at all. I would keep it for myself, as a little winter fuel saver, but I can't. It'll be back up for sale, soon.

Gee, you can get about a grand here for it if you sell it to the state as a old junk gross polluter. That would be a good use for it though. I hope you paid like $5 for it. :p

Don't gotta be a sucker to buy it. It's an Imperial, it's got just about every option you could ask for, and gets 30 mpg.

The thing's got hideaway headlights, power trunk release, power closing trunk, power windows, locks, mirrors, defrost mirrors, A/C, premium sound, leather interior (which is nicer than the leather in my Caddy, butter soft), power antenna, cruise control, ABS, digital gauge cluster, landau roof. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but this car is loaded.

Find a sucker and unload it.:p

Don't gotta be a sucker to buy it. It's an Imperial, it's got just about every option you could ask for, and gets 30 mpg.

The thing's got hideaway headlights, power trunk release, power closing trunk, power windows, locks, mirrors, defrost mirrors, A/C, premium sound, leather interior (which is nicer than the leather in my Caddy, butter soft), power antenna, cruise control, ABS, digital gauge cluster, landau roof. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but this car is loaded.

And yet that pile of junk is going to take a while to get a sucker to buy it. :p I don’t see a big line around the block wanting a Chrysler imperial from the 1980s. They didn’t even like them that much back then. lol lol lol All those options are just more junk to go wrong with it in the short time you have it. :p You can put every option on a Yugo but you won’t find anyone to buy it too. :p

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
:eusa_clap
Very nice!
The car looks in mint condition.

Thanks Gregg, not totally mint but 1 owner from new before me. First registered here in March 1970 and was serviced every 6 months up until I got it, even though it wasn't used for about 20 years. Couldn't pass it up. Lovely car to drive although a touch thirsty ;)

It's from the 90's.

I would drive it, but Dad said no more cars.

And yet that pile of junk is going to take a while to get a sucker to buy it. :p I don’t see a big line around the block wanting a Chrysler imperial from the 1980s. They didn’t even like them that much back then. lol lol lol All those options are just more junk to go wrong with it in the short time you have it. :p You can put every option on a Yugo but you won’t find anyone to buy it too. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy