Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I would still like Yenko Camaro though. :p I could just imagine what I could do with a COPO order back then. :p
I still think the Baldwin is a much nicer looking car then the Yenko or COPO. Of course, the ultimate is the Baldwin Motion Phase III 427 Corvette! “We think so much of our Phase III Supercars that we guarantee they will turn at least 120mph in 11.50 seconds or better with an M/P-approved driver on an AHRA or NHRA-sanctioned drag strip.” Joe Rosen never had to refund the money! [video=youtube;1vics3-QkKM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vics3-QkKM[/video]

I still think the Baldwin is a much nicer looking car then the Yenko or COPO. Of course, the ultimate is the Baldwin Motion Phase III 427 Corvette! “We think so much of our Phase III Supercars that we guarantee they will turn at least 120mph in 11.50 seconds or better with an M/P-approved driver on an AHRA or NHRA-sanctioned drag strip.” Joe Rosen never had to refund the money! [video=youtube;1vics3-QkKM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vics3-QkKM[/video]

I would take either of them. :p

Installed the AM 8 track today. This is the radio that came from the factory on this car.

8f90d9cf66f19b4fbfb89883ea812f2c.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Sadly, no. I always liked that ridiculous name. :p

Same here! My Mom had a 70 SS350 Nova with the Quadraphonic switch under the radio. Since we mainly listened to AM stations, there was no difference in sound. Not that there would have been much of a difference on the FM stations of the day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw