Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage home!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Nice of you to take care of the little Pee Monster.
Make sure the house doesn't end up offing you! :doh: Not only open winows but put on a STRONG fan blowing the smell out (the window toward your least favorite neighbor:p ).

I am getting paranoid, I think it is the cat that is trying to off me!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Man, smells worse then ever after my treatments. I am told that is good, pulling it to the surface, we will see. Then again, it could be the old adage, "there is no situation so bad, that you can not make it worse!"

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Have you tried a trisodium phosphate solution?

Actually, I decided it's time to call in the professionals. No use throwing good money after bad! I am getting a couple of quotes Wednesday. Hopefully not to expensive. The two realtors have offered to kick in some money to help. We will see how much?

The weird thing is that she has never been sick a day in her life. Maybe she's immortal :p

Maybe she's SUPER :D

cat.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Of course, now that I officially don't like cats, guise what type of animal can't get enough of me? Now I know how W.C. Fields felt about kids!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner