Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
A couple of mine. Been after a Culotte pattern for ages as I want a tennis outfit. Found this is my size so no regrading (yay happy dance) and this lovely Vogue dress is up for grabs/swaps.
DSCF1481.jpg

DSCF1484.jpg

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I've been trying to be good but I fell in love with this one. Not only is the skirt super cute, but I've been looking for a jacket that can work both for vintage suits and to toss over a pair of jeans.
5210118646_64a31dc03f.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
il_570xN.193793061.jpg

I got this from the lovely Lady Day. I am quite exited as I fell in love with this pattern around the time I first started sewing but didn't think I could make it.

Kitty_Sheridan- I love the bodice on that Vogue Pattern.

MarieAnne

Practically Family
KittySheridan - Your culottes pattern is great. I saw Rita Hayworth in They Came to Cordura last week and now I want a pair.

MarieAnne

Practically Family
I found these at an estate sale. The lady said they had tons more in adult sizes but that someone had cleaned them out earlier. :(
DSC04414.jpg

Amie

One of the Regulars
I think I will go with the big pocket version first. I seem to always need a nice roomy pocket in my dresses these days.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Cute pattern Amie. I also love the pockets.

here is my latest. It's probably the least amazing of all the patterns from this seller on ebay but I am lucky to have won any.
dscn2558.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24