Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
Woohoo... I saw this and i had to have it...

2e86_10.JPG

With all the tips u gals have given me on re sizing... This should be fun! :D

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
eerily simialar

LelaViavonie said:
Woohoo... I saw this and i had to have it...

2e86_10.JPG

With all the tips u gals have given me on re sizing... This should be fun! :D
to a dress I bought from a friend... the sundress, the cape, the pocket, the plaid...

MissAmelina

A-List Customer

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Men's sewing patterns!

I just check EvaDress and YES, she is now selling the multi-sized pattern for men's pants from 1934! Although it actually comes from a "Teen" sized pattern I would think it should be fine.
Of course I ordered one, maybe I was _the_ first. Once I get it, I will let everyone know how it looks!
Oh yeah, about a year ago, I ordered the normal pattern. It's a men's 30" waist. I might have to unload it....

MarieAnne

Practically Family
After a depressing losing streak on eBay I won this fantastic item. I can't wait! WHAT A RUSH!!! They should have interventions for this kind of stuff. It's crazy addictive! All I need now is a nice coat, and a nice halter top, and a petticoat and a slip, and a 1 PC swimsuit and a 2PC swimsuit and a 2 PC suit....:rolleyes: ~~~foams at the mouth~~~
*laughs maniacally*

gotit.jpg

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
MarieAnne said:
After a depressing losing streak on eBay I won this fantastic item. I can't wait! WHAT A RUSH!!! They should have interventions for this kind of stuff. It's crazy addictive! All I need now is a nice coat, and a nice halter top, and a petticoat and a slip, and a 1 PC swimsuit and a 2PC swimsuit and a 2 PC suit....:rolleyes: ~~~foams at the mouth~~~
*laughs maniacally*

gotit.jpg

you're awesome. Hehe.
And you're pattern is pretty darn amazing.

Honey Doll

Practically Family
YES-- Men's patterns!

dakotanorth said:
I just check EvaDress and YES, she is now selling the multi-sized pattern for men's pants from 1934! Although it actually comes from a "Teen" sized pattern I would think it should be fine.
Of course I ordered one, maybe I was _the_ first. Once I get it, I will let everyone know how it looks!
Oh yeah, about a year ago, I ordered the normal pattern. It's a men's 30" waist. I might have to unload it....

I started this thread about the menswear line. I got an advanced copy of the 30s pants to try out. You will like them! They have been reworked to adult sizes. More menswear patterns to follow!

If you ladies are looking for something particular to make your fella...please post on the menswear thread so that we can help get it in the works!

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=33020

Honey Doll

Honey Doll

Practically Family
MarieAnne said:
*laughs maniacally*

gotit.jpg

Great pattern...I saw it and nearly bid as well...I have a complete weakness for sailor outfits, but I already have several! Glad it went to a good home.

Honey Doll

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
MarieAnne said:
*laughs maniacally*

gotit.jpg

I love your pattern! Oh the rush of winning on Ebay is completly addicting! I have been looking for something like this ..will have to keep my eyes posted for something! I also am a sucker for anything Sailor!

Congrats on the fabulous pattern :)

olive bleu

One Too Many
LelaViavonie said:
Oh the rush of winning on Ebay is completly addicting!

lol yes, indeed.I have more than once given in to the urge to make a rash bid simply because an auction was over in 10 seconds..and then..oops, darn..there's that phone bill..:rolleyes:

jtcarrey

A-List Customer
MarieAnne said:
*laughs maniacally*

gotit.jpg

OMG!!!! I SO badly want a sailor suit and that one is quite a looker!! :D :eusa_clap good job!

I have a few sewing patterns, I just got a playsuit pattern the other day, eventually I'll scan all my patterns and show everyone, sewing is so much fun, why didn't I start sooner? lol

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
I just won this pattern... i love how simple the dresses were back then!

5b47_10.JPG

MissAmelina
Love the seccond pattern! The dress is a Doorbell!! I think I might have seen the first one on Ebay :) Great Picks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy