Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

Ms Sew-n-Sew

One of the Regulars
I picked up a nice Swirl-esque pattern on Etsy today for $12.50 (McCall's 2440) - I can't afford the real thing anymore! I know I'll get a lot of use from it. (will also post on Swirl thread for info)

Swirllikewrap.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I love this pattern. love, love love it.
wpt30s32004simpli2946.jpg

The shipping on this on is redonkulous but i factored that into what I was willing to bid. I like the dress but I thought the hat was adorable.
391774603_o.jpg

HepKitty

One Too Many
Shirin said:
***squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal***
Oh wow, DPD my heart beats for that McCall pattern! You lucky gal!

Hepkitty, thanks for the link, they've got some nice patterns up there.

you're welcome

and DPD is right, stunning photo!

HepKitty

One Too Many
Ms Sew-n-Sew said:
I picked up a nice Swirl-esque pattern on Etsy today for $12.50 (McCall's 2440) - I can't afford the real thing anymore! I know I'll get a lot of use from it. (will also post on Swirl thread for info)

Swirllikewrap.jpg

omg I love it!

Dad found another box of vintage patterns that my mother had stashed, I'm still going through them and sorting them out because some are a mess but there are 3 apron and several dress patterns to die for, I'll post them when I can

crwritt

One Too Many
LD, aside from the embellishment, which is gorgeous, the shape of that western shirt is pretty simple, you should have no trouble with it.

zendy

A-List Customer
deadpandiva said:
The shipping on this on is redonkulous but i factored that into what I was willing to bid. I like the dress but I thought the hat was adorable.
391774603_o.jpg
JEALOUS!! OH man, I almost fainted! I've been searching for that forever! Good thing I didn't see it or we'd a had an epic bidding warlol

LD Cutest western shirt ever! Being an Idaho gal, I'm a sucker for anything with smiley pockets!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
zendy said:
JEALOUS!! OH man, I almost fainted! I've been searching for that forever! Good thing I didn't see it or we'd a had an epic bidding warlol

LD Cutest western shirt ever! Being an Idaho gal, I'm a sucker for anything with smiley pockets!
I can add you to the list of people to copy patterns for. I would still keep looking for a copy though because I am slooooooooooow.

swinggal

One Too Many
I just got these two. First one was cheap the second one NOT, but it's a style I really like and I can see myself making quite a few dresses in different colors (the flutter sleeve one).

P1350409.JPG

!ByjSbVgEGk~$(KGrHqZ,!i4Ew5KTSpEWBMSMOTmzYg~~_3.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana