Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

Kim_B

Practically Family
I think I posted this in the "Show us your purchases" thread, but I can't remember....at any rate, this is the only patter I own, to date. I bought it because I love the style and it didn't seem that complicated. Now all I need to do it make some copies and take it to my Grandmother's house (after my birthday, when I get my sewing machine - fingers crossed!) so she can show me how to do it!

47_1_b.jpg

GOK

One Too Many
Madison Paige said:
GOK, I'm in love with your Simplicity 3233, would you mind if I made a copy of that one?? I'd pay for postage for shipping and all that.

-Madison

No problem MP, I have to do some for LD and CD so it's no trouble to do one for you too. :D

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
My shocking number of patterns--1930s

A cloudy cold day here in Beantown (and finally some snow!)--a perfect day to look through one's patterns. Here are some of mine--I know I have more that will turn up as I keep organizing.

If anyone wants copies just let me know, I'm happy to share.

1930s1.jpg

1930s2.jpg

1930s3.jpg

1930s4.jpg

1930s5.jpg

1930s6.jpg

1930s7.jpg

1930s8.jpg

1930s9.jpg

2054.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
1950s Patterns

1950s1-1.jpg

1950z2-1.jpg

I LOVE the coat on the left, can't wait to make it!

1950s3.jpg

1950s4.jpg

19505.jpg

I think every vintage seamstress has made the dress on the left, but it's so cute. I need to jump on that bandwagon.

1950s2-1.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
1960s patterns

1960s1.jpg

Love the suit on the right, especially with that hat!

1960s2.jpg

1960s3.jpg

1960s4-1.jpg

1960s5-1.jpg

The dress on the left is another one I'm looking forward to making this year.

1960s6.jpg

Folly

One of the Regulars
Such wonderful patterns you lucky souls have! All mine are repros.
I do so wish I had another 1940's one, which was aimed at beginners as my only 40's one causes me such troubles!

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
imoldfashioned said:
A cloudy cold day here in Beantown (and finally some snow!)--a perfect day to look through one's patterns. Here are some of mine--I know I have more that will turn up as I keep organizing.

If anyone wants copies just let me know, I'm happy to share.

1930s2.jpg

Gosh, these patterns are fantastic. The slacks are my favourites. I envy you.:eek:

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Yet more patterns...

This weekend I was wracking my brain to remember where I put the rest of my patterns; I couldn't find them anywhere in the house. Turns out I took them to work to copy the instruction sheets. At least they were safe!

Again, copies happily given if desired, just let me know. Enjoy!

round2a.jpg

The one on the left was shown earlier, but in b/w

round2b.jpg

round2c.jpg

round2d.jpg

round2e.jpg

round2f.jpg

round2g.jpg

round2h.jpg

round2i.jpg

round2j.jpg

Amelie

A-List Customer
This is my little collection... But I should receive more in the next few days :)

patrons1pf5.jpg

patrons2ly1.jpg

(i've lost the envelope for the last one, I don't know how that happened since I am keeping each pattern very carefully in separates plastic bags [huh] )

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Gosh, everyone has such lovely patterns! It's fun seeing them.
I just got this one on ebay. I collect the Mccall ones especially and I had never seen this one before, and it's from one of my favorite years for their patterns, 1942!
patmcc4720.jpg

Amelie

A-List Customer
Lauren, I've just been on your website, and what you can do is absolutely amazing! If I had more money I would be ordering an entire wardrobe from you!! :eek:

Arrrr, I need to buy a mannequin and a better machine :cry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy