Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
kamikat said:
I'm always willing to go higher on larger patterns, but it feels like a major victory to get those larger patterns at a bargain.

Its one for the cause :D
Thanks ladies, I love the bias cut center panel, and the collar. The sizing is close to mine, sans the hip and waist a few inches, so I wont have to adjust this much at all. I might even take the top and make it into a blouse. I have been looking for something a bit different than a basic oxford.

LD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
SayCici,
I think this outfit (the orange one in the upper left) would be a *great* look for you. :)

patterns4.jpg

LD

miss_smith

One of the Regulars
Blondie said:
Hello, i am looking for the instructions for this pattern,
am hoping someone here at the F/L has the same pattern complete
with the instructions, am more than happy to pay for shipping and the
cost of copying...........

292701975_tp.jpg

I'll bet we have it at work (unless it is a mail-order we usually have it!) however, I don't know whether or not it has instructions. If I can find some for you to copy, would you be willing to copy the pattern for me in return?

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Miss Smith, those are amazing!!
Are you the pattern fairy?? ;)
If you're resources are as good as they seem, you ought to stop by our Most Wanted Pattern thread. You might be able to answer a lot of prayers.:D

miss_smith

One of the Regulars
Joie DeVive said:
Miss Smith, those are amazing!!
Are you the pattern fairy?? ;)
If you're resources are as good as they seem, you ought to stop by our Most Wanted Pattern thread. You might be able to answer a lot of prayers.:D
I'm headed there right now :D

Miss Crisplock said:
PS. Where on earth do you work?
I work at COPA (the commercial pattern archive at URI).

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
scan0400_003.jpg
pt56.jpg

BZKbjgmkKGrHgoH-DoEjlLlzR4BKlWHtIsV.jpg
asim2302.jpg

il_430xN.90629799.jpg
il_430xN.90232557.jpg

il_430xN.86873149.jpg
il_430xN.86874815.jpg

The Hollywood pattern is for my sister. These are all recent purchases and I have vowed to buy no more patterns till I make ten things and sell or give away some of my unwanted patterns. That is going to be really, really hard. I am working on the Buttericj 9381 right now. It will by my first dress in vintage fabric.

Parfait

New in Town
WOW deadpandiva, those are some great patterns!!! Looks like you'll be busy for awhile, can't wait to see the results!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy