Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Vintaged Inspired Business Cards

K

kpreed

I will start with my business card.
Card_2.jpg

Background is my 1946 DeSoto
card_e.jpg

Some do not understand my wheelchair, so I put this on the back

Let us see your cards.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
My friend designed this for me. I found the photo and she did the rest. I didn't spell out that I'm a writer - just hope people got the idea from looking at the typewriter. ;)

marsh_biz_card_1-1.jpg

K

kpreed

Some great card you all have. I really like your B.C. AmateisGal.:eusa_clap

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
True. I like to think of it as more of a "calling" card than a business card. When the novel gets published (when, not if!), then I'll probably change it.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There isn't really a front and back, just one occupation or the other...yikes, they are huge, sorry! In real life, 4x6 inches.

SS20yrs.jpg
[/IMG]

GraphicsPcard.jpg
[/IMG]

K

kpreed

New Photo

BC.jpg

The new photo on my B.C. with (almost the same) my 1940 Plymouth (P-10) Coupe on it.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
shelleyjcardsml.jpg

I posted this in the calling card thread in general attire as well.
Its design is the same as my website.
I get 'wow' often when I pass it out to people. Go figure.
I Dont like a lot of clutter on my cards. I generally like to write personal info in, I find it helps the person remember me.

LD

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
This card is for Cladrite.com, my online store that features t-shirts with vintage graphics.

This one's the front side of my rather oblong personal card:

chryslercard.jpg

J.L. Picard

One of the Regulars
Miss 1929

Miss 1929 said:
There isn't really a front and back, just one occupation or the other...yikes, they are huge, sorry! In real life, 4x6 inches.

SS20yrs.jpg
[/IMG]

GraphicsPcard.jpg
[/IMG]

Miss 1929: I LOVE IT, great taste!

K

kpreed

Sorry about that!

Sorry to all and any, who were upset about I having accidentally (really) left my e-mail address showing.:eusa_doh: My bad. I was better the first card though! I have been P.M. too so I do not know what can be done now. But, that is what I do, again sorry. I will answer a few of my e-mails here, so all can share, seems only fair at this point. Answer one: yes, I will try to answer questions by forum members, but honestly, I really like the $$$ of a good project. Answer two: yes, I do know of a movie house built in the teens, that still shows movies but, mostly modern ones (rare, as what few left tend to only do "live" shows now) about an hour from you. Hope this helps!

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Why should anyone be upset at an email address showing? Business cards are designed to have people get in touch with you. I hope some people use your services that might have not otherwise known about your business.

K

kpreed

Thanks

A somewhat late but sincere thank you for the kind words. I have been busy and not looking much at the Lounge.
Some folks feel that by showing my contact info, I maybe using the forum to sell my services. As I do not in most cases ever charge forum members, so I do not see this as the case.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks all!

Yes, it's a wool Jantzen suit, patent on the label says 1923, but the suit is late 20s. With a black strip around the hip, and a red Jantzend diving girl applique.
And it is tiny, that is a very OLD picture.
Thanks for the kind words! I am brancing into graphics more and more as a lie of work. As long as they want Art Deco, I can do it. If they want modern and edgy, I am at a loss. Stuck in the past.

docneg

One of the Regulars
Lady Day said:
shelleyjcardsml.jpg

I posted this in the calling card thread in general attire as well.
Its design is the same as my website.
I get 'wow' often when I pass it out to people. Go figure.
I Dont like a lot of clutter on my cards. I generally like to write personal info in, I find it helps the person remember me.

LD
Wow, indeed. You are nothing but cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy