Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show your graining

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
It does....and the buttery feel on the hand is amazing....I have a small but deep collection of premium leather jackets and this one is something else
Seal looks great, but is irrationally banned in the US. Once you have something written into law (Marine Mammals Protection Act) it is tough to reverse it, even though the US seal population has exploded and became a possibly harmful, nuisance.

cbez

One Too Many
Shinki doesn't miss...
20231025_150718.jpg

Batoidea

One of the Regulars
Always impressed with the look of their jackets! Happy with it?
Very! It's in great shape, doesn't seem to have been worn very much by the previous owner(s), and it even came with a matching mouton collar! So far I've only been able to try it on to make sure it fit okay though. Really want to give it some proper wear but 33 degrees celsius/91.4 degrees fahrenheit.... I'd die from heatstroke lol

attack_decay

Familiar Face
What a beautiful thread. Loving all these pictures. Can someone tell me where the line between creases and grain exists? Or, is the consensus that creases enhance the grain?

cbez

One Too Many
I like creases as long as they look like they're from natural wear and not being folded awkwardly in the closet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner