Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show your graining

SG I briefly owned.

1703194341799.png

Al 916

One Too Many
Okay ....yes I am having a happy conditioning Christmas.....

When I first showed this one to @Monitor he said 'good hide on that'...

I reckon so too..

Double 30c machine wash - gentle spin - hang over night and massage with Ob's

1000009326-01.jpeg
1000009328-01.jpeg
Short.jpeg

A Cross zip with a CR collar - 'Psycho with pacifist tendencies'

Last edited:

Batoidea

One of the Regulars
cal4sp.png

Cal and two-tone Fourspeed.

Every time I look at these two in particular I wonder why I keep searching for more leather jackets... There's definitely something really addictive about the thrill of the chase in this hobby. I hope I can kick the habit this year and whittle down my closet to maybe 4 or 5 leather jackets so I can enjoy them to the fullest.

zebedee

One Too Many
View attachment 577726
Cal and two-tone Fourspeed.

Every time I look at these two in particular I wonder why I keep searching for more leather jackets... There's definitely something really addictive about the thrill of the chase in this hobby. I hope I can kick the habit this year and whittle down my closet to maybe 4 or 5 leather jackets so I can enjoy them to the fullest.
Yes, I wish I just had three. In a perfect world, a CR, a Maxwell and a Highwayman.

cbez

One Too Many
shinki veg tan is top notch for sure. they went pretty subtle on this one with the striations tucked away. would love to see something in the same leather with very prominent striations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner