Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show your natural leather

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Finally got around taking the pic

qp2srm5.jpg
I have the same Terry Dear natural Quercus belt, highly recommended.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I think they be just fine like how leather patch of your jeans survive multiple washing, but lookwise it would turn blochy and wild when dirt combined with rain penetrate the leather. I frequently dry my wet hands on the back of my pants after washing them, and lately since i wear belt it wet the belt and leave blochy dark spot from my wet hand that doesnt go away.

Captain Sensible

A-List Customer
Well, these are from when I tried to round off the sharp edges with a grinder/dremel type tool but without achieving a good finish. Prior to that the whole edge was scraping across the width of the belt - this also happened with a sugarcane belt I have but to a much lesser degree as the buckle is not tough as damascus.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, these are from when I tried to round off the sharp edges with a grinder/dremel type tool but without achieving a good finish. Prior to that the whole edge was scraping across the width of the belt - this also happened with a sugarcane belt I have but to a much lesser degree as the buckle is not tough as damascus.

Thanks for the info!

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
TbEODwY.jpg
OiPPLKb.jpg
2NbHqtH.jpg

These are my natural leather wallet and belt clip after (2 months?) In my back pocket with 2 brand new jeans bleeding on it while being worn wet shrink to fit and perhaps the knot and the run off of the arcuate thread inside the pocket making that chewed up impression on it

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner