Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show your natural leather

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I nailed down the details For my Wayfarer at Aero yesterday. Ken showed me the fantastic ‘raw’ Italian leather they now have - much paler than the Vicenza, with a more pronounced grain. It’s going to be an adventure wearing this one but it’ll have real potential for it developing a really unique character.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Ooooooh, man I've been waiting for Aero to have something more raw/naked in terms of natural leather. I might have to order another jacket!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fonzie

One Too Many
Ooooooh, man I've been waiting for Aero to have something more raw/naked in terms of natural leather. Shit, I might have to order another jacket!
A two-tone grizzly with raw Italian leather and Irvin light brown sheepskin contrast would look pretty stylish, just saying...

Dav

One Too Many
IMG_20190402_142445-2918x2189.jpg
IMG_20190402_142505-2188x2917.jpg

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I nailed down the details For my Wayfarer at Aero yesterday. Ken showed me the fantastic ‘raw’ Italian leather they now have - much paler than the Vicenza, with a more pronounced grain. It’s going to be an adventure wearing this one but it’ll have real potential for it developing a really unique character.

Any photos??

sweetfights

Is this like the “natural” Italian hide?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
This stuff is a lighter than the Vicenza by a magnitude of 25 per cent. It doesn't have a top coat either, so it'll 'tan' and take on a unique character - they go a golden honey colour. I've seen a few jackets made from it for Epaulet in, and the effect is amazing, though obviously being in Glasgow it's going to wee while longer to get enough sun to get it going...

dannyk

One Too Many
This stuff is a lighter than the Vicenza by a magnitude of 25 per cent. It doesn't have a top coat either, so it'll 'tan' and take on a unique character - they go a golden honey colour. I've seen a few jackets made from it for Epaulet in, and the effect is amazing, though obviously being in Glasgow it's going to wee while longer to get enough sun to get it going...
Did they send you any pictures or a sample that you have pictures of? It sounds quite lovely and I would like to see it.

sweetfights

IMG_6615.JPG IMG_6624.JPG

This is the jacket I received directly from Ken at Aero. Magnificent hide. Feels like leather, were leather made of butter.
You will love your new jacket. Congratulations. I am looking for sunny days now.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
8DrMJeD.jpg

This is some changes happened to my wallet since i bought and wearing it since 2019, most visible is the shape following a tight fitting back pocket and from wearing it while the pants is wet until dry to jam the wallet into the pocket everytime crushes the top area. Belt clip has more naturally aging from wear sun and handling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy