Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shudde Brothers Fedora 7 5/8 or 61 cm for sale

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I rescued this hat about 2 years ago even though it tries to swallow my entire head just because I can't leave a good looking hat to an undetermined fate :D. It is a Shudde Brothers fedora with a 2 1/4 overwelted brim, 4 1/4 crown as creased, 2" ribbon that is unmarked as far as size. The other hats in the closet were 7 5/8 and 61 cm but were in very bad condition so I am assuming this is the same size range. I can get more measurements and pictures if anyone is interested. It is a long oval.

Different light

Slight wear on the leather and reed sheath

Sweat is still very flexible

Small mark of some sort on the ribbon and if you look carefully to the right of the mark on the felt there is a white speck of something that is barely noticeable. It can be seen in the other pics just above the leading edge of the bow.

I am asking $50 plus shipping. Thanks for looking!

Rick Blaine

GR8 deal!

I have several Shuddes and they are superior felts.
Once I read here somewhere that Stetson made the Shudde Bros. house brand and I believe it.
Got any 7 1/2?

Rogera

Thanks Charlie, I try to grab the large sizes when I find them to keep them from getting destroyed or vanishing because I know there is a need for them.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21