Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Side By Side/ Hat Comparisons

emigran

Practically Family
I'm rea;;y revved cause I'm almost next in line for a Dove Artlite and am already back in line for a Milan... Waiting is painful...

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the update, Art, that's great to know. I could use another Milan so I may call you one of these days.

Brad

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Fascinating... thank you Art.

ps... any pictures you are willing and able to share of the equipment and set-up would be wonderful to see.

The video of the last shop that we had on the website had a video and comment on the sewing machine but nothing on my actually sewing. It's sort of hard to sew and tape at the same time so I've avoided it. :) Now that the new shop is starting to come together I will try to do a better job of that. Ed, get ready!!

Some of the hats from my collection (one dress hat and one black Real Nutria Fur thrown in the mix) to illustrate some of the colors of Stetson clear nutria.

clearnutriahues.jpg

I'm glad you like these Harv... spend some time on the pre-1940s Stetson threads (dress and western). It is filled with incredible hats.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
On the left is older Christy's of London brown bowler in a sage brown has a wonderful goldish hue to it. On the right is a Cappellificio Bagnara Bombetta, also in a sage brown with more of a green undertone to it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran