Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Silly-sepia picture of my hat.

sulla

One of the Regulars
My niece stayed with us while she was on spring break. I left one of my hats out and I found her wearing it so I took her picture.

IMAG0073-1.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Not silly at all, sulla. Very nice photo of your niece, who is obviously a natural in front of the lens and with a hat!

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My niece stayed with us while she was on spring break. I left one of my hats out and I found her wearing it so I took her picture.

IMAG0073-1.jpg

I don't know why females in men's hats often look better than men in men's hats. Or possibly we just get tired of seeing more men all the time. Anyway, it's a cute photo that you should save.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I don't know why females in men's hats often look better than men in men's hats. Or possibly we just get tired of seeing more men all the time. Anyway, it's a cute photo that you should save.

Yes, it's a really nice photo. And it is true that females often look better in hats than men. Much to my annoyance, my wife and daughter both look stunning in my hats and (on a good day) I probably look OK!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy